That's one way of stowing the chopper away

Would have thought it photoshopped, but for the landing light on the hanger floor. 'Lt ***** report to the CO's office':violent1::rofl:

Is that Gloucester/Arrow flight (XZ237) Scouse? Maybe on its way to being on 815HQ for a spell in '93? Looks like its going in to AMG, I'm guessing from the big transformers that were between 815/AMG and 700OEU. No FOD baskets on the intakes, and theres a tilly in the hangar. Duty PO must be in the crewroom watching Richard n Judy......:sleepy3:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
It reminds me of the old pussers H&S posters "How many hazards can you spot in this picture?"

"Erm, trip hazard far left (truck), lightbulb in hangar roof needs changing. Oh, and a helicopter flying indoors (noise hazard)"

I think its a great way of putting the aircraft to bed. As a POAEM(R) I used to hate being in charge of aircraft moving:frown:

I think its a great way of putting the aircraft to bed. As a POAEM(R) I used to hate being in charge of aircraft moving:frown:
Ditto, it's the grubbers airframe surely it's their responsibility? I never asked them to change a scanner/radio/uckers board?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

First post, Hi all.

I'm putting money on this being the 'Timmy hangar' down that south, Mount Pleasant. No names, but I have a clear recollection of our Pilot deciding to do the same thing back in 89' and my next trip down there in 95' resulted in a similar challenge.

It really upset the crabs (it blew their carefully placed FOD all over the place), which can only be a good thing all round.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
silverfox Diamond Lil's 11
C Diamond Lil's 55
Tas-ape The Quarterdeck 128