That's one Chav less.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by NotmeChief, Mar 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Loved it - definitely picked on the wrong bloke there !!!!!

2. Absolutely brilliant! Bet that's the last thing they were expecting to happen. What a pair of *******.

3. Perhaps we didn't see the hoons quietly put a brick through the back of his head. Walking away from the threat is normal. Walking towards it doesn't imply submission.

4. brilliant video!!!!

5. Hilarious---The mistake they made was hitting his horse instead of him, and I doubt they realised he was a trained boxer.....oops...Serves the fcukers right....

6. Hilarious---The mistake they made was hitting his horse instead of him, and I doubt they realised he was a trained boxer.....oops...Serves the fcukers right...

Bit like a few years ago when 3 drunken thugs in Glasgow had a go at a Pakistani bus driver. The driver hammered one on to his arse on the bus, he chased the second and third blokes down the street, dropped another and rugby tackled the third and hammered him as well.

When he got to court the Judge asked him why he had been so violent..then the court was told that they had attacked him first (witnesses on the bus), and he had defended himself....the funny bit was that he was an Ex-Pakistani Army unarmed combat instructor...absolute poetic justice I thought....