That's it I'm Quiting The UK

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by CrazyWiggy, Apr 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm fed up with way this country is going to dogs. I'm going to live in Mrs Wiggy's home town in New York State. We've decided that I can no longer watch the way the Labour party is sending Great Britain the way of the Roman Empire. That and the missus is homesick.

God save the Queen and Howay the lads. But we're out of here as soon as our house is sold.
  2. Good Luck mate.

I'm waiting til my kids are old enough to let me leave them and I will be out of here too (reasons why I have to wait).
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Best of luck wiggy...want a nieghbour when my kids have finished school?
  4. I need a neighbour Blobs......come to Florida. :lol: :lol:

5. Very best of luck Wiggy - mind you took your time didn't you the UK's Imperial options have been declining since WW1 or WW2 depending on your historical perspective
  6. wet_blobby

Bergs, I may do...if I get stung for the amount of tax I pay these clowns overhere again I will, dont even get me started on being an unpaid tax collector on the VAT side of you have a decent pub?
  7. What about a few tinnies on the beach Blobby?? You can come back to Oz with me if you like??? I'll throw another Smiley on the barbie mate :)
  8. im leaving as well when time done! im white, married, over taxed with no rights
  9. wet_blobby

Pinta I paid well in excess of 150k in taxes last year, "oh he's doing alright" I here everyone say...well I fcukin would be if I didn't have to pay every penny of profit in taxes...cnuts even tax you for making a profit!

I had the wide mouth frog turn up to one of my shows a couple of years ago with baby blair...she tried to queue barge to get to see the main character...I sent the bitch to the back of the queue to wait her turn like everyone else...petty but about this barbie..I'm up for it..
  10. Well Blobby I thought we could take said Smiley Steak, tenderise it with a mallet, marinate it in balsamic vinegar, stick it with gloves of garlic (thanks for the tip Bergs!), and then whack it on the barbie. Then we can go and sit in the sun, watch some rugby, drink copious ice-cold beers which results in us forgetting about said smiley steak, which is now burnt to a crisp, so we boot it into touch and decide to order pizza!! How does that sound mate???
  11. I want to emigrate too - to Cornwall :lol:

12. Maker-with-Rame is the place'll love it.
  13. wet_blobby

sold to the man with the baldy head.........I'm game mate :lol:
  14. I just love women who have such good recipes
  15. but but - you said it's full of gay blokes Berg :roll:
  16. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Interesting! Obviously a good method of keeping wages low in UK is to import labour from low-income countries. It would seem someone's already thought of that one. Apart from climate, which is 'on the up' anyway, it would seem that the only way to live in a truly British environment is to emigrate. The problem seems to be that those that cannot wait to leave the UK & the oppressive taxes that fund "Johnny Foreigner" are the very first to claim their "Britishness" when things go pear-shaped in their self-elected new residence. In other words, if you leave, don't expect owt back. Funnily enough, that's how Britain got populated in the first place when the ice melted.
  17. we could always use more legal immigrants over here... come here and get melted in the melting pot! its fun!

(severely tongue in cheek)
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ooh, you've confused me mate- not sure whether to agree or feel indignant! Anyway, saw your movie, understand your angst, good on yer mate! (My missus thought you swore too much) (Bitch).
  19. (I don't think this applies to anyone that has posted here- as I assume all the island hoppers are ex RN and have served Queen and country)

I feel that too many people are giving up on the UK, England in particular! Many walk away asking what the UK has done/ is doing for them, concluding in a “screw it I am leaving!â€

I am young, which may render me naïve, but I wake up every morning and wonder what I can do for society, I do not ask what the hell it can do for me... maybe that is why I am joining the RN. I just feel that we, the decent folk, have an obligation to try and better ourselves and the nation.

Don't give up on the UK- you may find when you leave, as I did, that it ain't all that bad!!
  20. Ninja_Stoker

Where it not for the fact I'm married, I'd have asked you to marry me. Good on you mate.
    In fact PM me a photo, then I can make an informed decision.