Thatcher rallying call to troops

Very nice of her....but I did thank her for sending me down to the Falklands in '82!!

Tomorrow I shall just get p1ssed (anniversary of cease fire..) and raise a glass or two...........

Love her or hate her I'm sure you'll agree, if that spineless cnut BLiar had bollox half as big as Maggie, we wouldnt be in the shite were in now!!

She would have sorted Dubya out no probs!!

spenny said:
Love her or hate her I'm sure you'll agree, if that spineless cnut BLiar had bollox half as big as Maggie, we wouldnt be in the shite were in now!!

I agree, she had the bollocks to buy a Rover.

KATWEEZIL

Lantern Swinger
buffer01 said:
Couldn't agree more Spenny. At least one Prime Minister is proud of us and what we do.
Also Concur - Bl00dy good leader (Though a little bit too right wing for my liking)

...Sorted the unions out as well :thumright:

At least someone has the foresight to thank our Troops past and present!Havent heard Tone do much in that direction with any conviction!

Stripey_G said:
Very nice of her....but I did thank her for sending me down to the Falklands in '82!!

Tomorrow I shall just get p1ssed (anniversary of cease fire..) and raise a glass or two...........
Me to !!

Geez you guys - you're all assuming that he actually has bollocks!! I don't think it's ever been proven. Come to think of it there is no proof he has a spine either.

SF

Have to agree with spenny, at least Maggie is proud of and the work we do, not heard that from the present PM

I will be raising a glass or ten tonight, remembering all those that did not make it home.

spenny said:

Maybe not Spenny - wern't her and Reagan an item???

WindyMiller. Mrs T and Ronald R did, indeed, get on very well together. She didn't even remotely grovel and toady to him, though. I do believe that he actually used to take notice of what she thought. No similarity with the current temporary occupant of No 10.

WindyMiller said:
spenny said:

Maybe not Spenny - wern't her and Reagan an item???[/quote]

The classic Spitting Image scene of Ronnie kissing Maggie goodbye as she boarded the plane home..
'' Mmm, what a woman, pity I am only screwing her country''

Whilst I think Maggie was great and no comparison to the spineless twunt we have now!

Lets not forget that prior to the Falklands she and her cronies were looking to slash the RN to the core a bit like Tony Bliar is currently trying right now!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
finknottle Current Affairs 99
Levers_Aligned Current Affairs 16
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 13