That Smarts!!!!!!!

Walked through a low door yesterday 182.75cm. high, I`m 183cm,

I`ve smacked my swede on many pipes, EBS couplings and valves etc. on board many times but this is the first time I`ve ever scalped my self. taking a chunk of skin off the top of my head about 50mm x 25mm. the resultant dressing on the wound makes me look as if I have converted to the Jewish persuasion.

Now my question is, What is the best way to cook it? it has started to dry out and looks like a pork scraching.

Should I roast or fry it and what seasoning should I use as I dont want to spoil it as I have no intention of a repeating the perfomance.

Also would I allowed to eat it, in my new relgion, as I can find no referance in "Vayikra" the third book of the "Torah"(Leviticus) ?

Spidiver said:
If it's got hair on it, I'll have it, my head needs re-turfing.
If it had hair on it wouldnt look like a pork scraching, although there was once a packet that......., and I would have stappled it back on my self.

Well it probably doesn't look much like a pork scraching, I mean 50mm x 25mm..that's too big, maybe it looks like some pork crackling[/b :wink:

Drop it in simmering salt water for 15 seconds; remove hair then drop in ice water to prevent them continuing to cook and getting chewy. Pat dry, then drop in smoked paprika m shake off and drop in chill-infused paprika.

Serve with parasol mushrooms and drink with a very dry chilled sherry.

W

white_mafia

Topstop said:
Walked through a low door yesterday 182.75cm. high, I`m 183cm,

I`ve smacked my swede on many pipes, EBS couplings and valves etc. on board many times but this is the first time I`ve ever scalped my self. taking a chunk of skin off the top of my head about 50mm x 25mm. the resultant dressing on the wound makes me look as if I have converted to the Jewish persuasion.

Now my question is, What is the best way to cook it? it has started to dry out and looks like a pork scraching.

Should I roast or fry it and what seasoning should I use as I dont want to spoil it as I have no intention of a repeating the perfomance.

Also would I allowed to eat it, in my new relgion, as I can find no referance in "Vayikra" the third book of the "Torah"(Leviticus) ?

JJ is the authority on the preparation of human flesh, but there may be something in here under "Heads, parts of, for the use of"

JonnoJonno said:
Drop it in simmering salt water for 15 seconds; remove hair then drop in ice water to prevent them continuing to cook and getting chewy. Pat dry, then drop in smoked paprika m shake off and drop in chill-infused paprika.

Mmmm, there was no hair on it, but to cover with paprika is a tad OTT. and likely to over power the subtle flavours.

The Fino is chilling as I type. 8)

Topstop said:
JonnoJonno said:

Mmmm, there was no hair on it, but to cover with paprika is a tad OTT. and likely to over power the subtle flavours.

The Fino is chilling as I type. 8)
Sorry, not making myself clear (I was masturbating as I typed). After a light dusting of smoked paprika shake off the excess and fry quickly in chilli-infused olive oil.

Fino would be grand, however I prefer Amontillado, as it complements the smokiness of the paprika.

Each to their own I suppose :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whitemouse Diamond Lil's 2