That (RM) Condor Moment...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Ninja_Stoker, Apr 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

2. Great news the Crabs are welcome to the Prefabed boil on the arschehole of Britain that is the Red Lichtie heaven of Condor of Arbroathshire.

I particularly like the news about neg aircraft Para training, this will of course have the added benefit of reducing Global warming. The Royal Marines may even have to change their nickname to 'The REAL Rock Apes' oh how the Crab Gate Wardens would fester.

What a fantastic day for news it is, my Payroll department sent out an email to all concerned that our grateful employers would be paying our Income Tax in the coming year, to enable us, at the Ratepayers expense of course, to weather the current economic crisis, of course I'm made up. :D

Not checking the date, nah not gunna!! :p
  3. Surely it would have been better to have sent the RAF rock apes to Gibralter??
  4. For a minute there I though it was the 1st April. Oh yes, it is.
  5. Nice quote from Capt IM Livid!!!!
  6. Ninja_Stoker

It only surprises me that they hadn't thought of such a logical solution sooner.
  7. mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  8. Quoted from the article:

"The Rock on the island is three quarters covered in snow in the winter, making it ideal for helping the Marines to continue their Arctic warfare skills. From October to March there are opportunities for skiing down the rock, the rain catchments being an ideal beginers' slope on the East face, together with the already available cable-car lift erasing the need to build a drag-lift."

Fantastic :)
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Yep, and yet you tell people you can go downhill skiing in Cyprus or even skiing in the Lebanon & they think it's a wind-up.
  10. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

A totally credible article until the term "Elite" was applied to the RAF Regiment. :)
  11. No it's not. CAPT IM LIVID. You're avin a laff.
  12. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

No perfectly serious... but I can;t stay here to debate this issue, there's someone on the line with a brilliant deal on a bridge in London, and I'm in the process of setting up my international export businesses for sending sand to the Sahara and selling snow to the eskimos! :D :lol:
  13. :lol: :lol:
  14. I wah your wah and trump it with a bite, check the date lofty!! :lol:
  15. Ninja_Stoker

I've been had too. :lol:
  16. Man in chunky jumper and with impossibly deep voice and smoking pipe in hand rumbles "Ah..that Condor moment..........yes, dear coming to do the dishes now!" :D