That fcuking cat

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Oct 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My father in law sadly died a couple of years ago, he was looking after a stray black fcuking thing he called "Lucky". Well the name might have been apt whilst he was looking after it, when wifey took in into our house I think he probably thinks his life has gone somewhat awry, he now has to rely on Stan to pamper his needs - do I fcuk - I hate it, noisey smelly scrawny fcuker eats like a fcuking horse and only weighs about 6 fcuking ounces.
    I lie in bed at night wondering what new misery's I can bring into the fcukers life, I tempt him with cat treats, sad fcuk never learns then I grab the cnut and chuck him in the pond, I set the dog on him, craftily locking them both in the same room and listening to the hisses and yelps as they kick and scratch fcuk out of each other.
    I used to consider myself a pet lover not now the only good cat is a fcuking roadkill cat.
    Read previous posts ref shitting on my printer.
    Why doesn't it take the hint and do a runner to a more sympathetic owner.
    PS the missus doesn't know half of what I do to it while she's at work.:evil3:
  2. LMFAO!!

If the little shit hasn't used 7 or 8 lives yet, you are in for a long ride. Next doors cats must be unkillable, i have tried all i can think of, poison, air rifle, staffie and strangulation...I will get the nasty sods sooner or later.
  3. You nothing better to post ffs ?

4. Watch yer lip, handlers are next on his list:-D:-D
  5. wal

wal Badgeman

Mayhap, you could give it to,

Yes I know I'm getting obsessive about the cat but Magda started it with Pavlov.
  6. Does Welchhy need a new cat???
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Reading this and other threads Stan.

Where you touched?