That elusive G spot

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hmm, the scientists are years behind. DEspite their faults, it seems Nazi boffins - led by Hitler himself - found the G-Spot years ago. Here's proof:

The G Spot was first "discovered" in 1866, then, due to hygiene problems connected with an increased propensity for infectious diseases like flu to infect and carry-off large numbers of embryo matelots it was excised and reimplanted in the delightful, tropical village of Shotley where sunbathing was the normal recreation after Divisions... and the rest is history. :biggrin:

Funny you should mention that. Maybe I've been lucky but most of my playmates have smelled and tasted more of mushrooms. You know the Chinese mushroom things you get from the chinky's?

Edited for mong spelling.

sgtpepperband said:
Found it! :thumright:

Are you sure that isn't a piccy of an android? After all the anal canal looks more like a leech, especially as it isn't connected to either the ileum or duodenum, or have both been excised to aid slimming? ;)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Funny you should mention that. Maybe I've been lucky but most of my playmates have smelled amd tasted more of mushrooms. You know the Chinese mushroom things you get from the chinky's?
That says so much more about you than it does about them... 8O :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Diamond Lil's 0
stabradop Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
W Current Affairs 5