Thanks

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ginger91, Mar 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good evening.

I passed my selection interview on Monday (huge relief I had no idea what to expect) most of everything I was asked was found either on here or the RN website so a big thank you for that. Few quick last questions though. My CA at the time never said anything about security vetting or PRNC I didn't have a valid passport with me (the letter they sent didn't mention to bring one) my question is obviously when this is re newed and brought into the careers office will I receive more news of what's next? Just slightly confused because was told aswell my date for Raleigh would be January 2014. Again many thanks

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

2. OMM

OMM War Hero

Security clearance is to be completed prior to starting training, same with the passport.

My SC is still running and I start November with PRNC in August.

Well done on passing.

3. Awesome mate thanks. Does that mean il be contacted in due course in regards to security vetting / PRNC. I should have asked there and then but I was on such a high on passing I was an idiot and forgot.

4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Has the potential young thruster got to join up with a passport now?

5. Congrats but remember, this is only the first step, you have to be prepared for Raleigh, lots of hints on this board to follow

6. When I joined one of the early bits at Ganges was have photos taken for passport obviously pusser saving cash

7. Thanks folks. Clears things up slightly wasn't sure if a valid passport was essential to begin SC or wether it was just essential for beginning training. Either way its been dealt with and sent off for