thanks and goodbye! off to brnc in 5 hrs!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by minimania, Apr 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought i'd post a little note to say thanks to everyone on here who has answered my stupid questions and kept me entertained while waiting to join. I've got a lot of useful info from you guys and can only hope that the people im joining up with are half as decent as the majority on here.

thanks again :wave:

2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Good luck.

3. Sock it to them "Wednesday ":wink: :wink:

4. Stick with it and keep smiling. Enjoy the delightful Sand Quay steps and let me know if the wild garlic still grows beside them. Good luck.

5. ah thanks guys!

6. Best of luck.

7. Yes best of luck to i hope your future holld everything everything wish for

8. All the best hope it is all you want and things go well

I must admit I still shudder at the thought of Sanquay steps despite that being almost 45 years ago now

9. Good Luck, have fun :D

10. I won't make a separate post, but a quick thanks from me too!

Without this resource it would have been even harder than it was to get through the various interviews etc.

I'll see you down there Mini!

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Good luck fellas, and please dont make it good bye. Pop in when you've catched yer breathe and let us know how it's going and give some up to date advice to those following.

12. cheers! will pass on the knowledge.
    oh and i know im joining the armed forces but im still female! :p

13. I am sure you will still learn to enjoy the steps to Sandquay, and back up again.