Thankooooooo everyone!!!!

willmuse

Badgeman
Right, it's literally 12 hours until I leave for HMS Raleigh. I'm excited as hell! Although i'm not too nervous as i've been waiting for ages!

Anyways I owe Rum Ration people a huge thank you for all the information and knowledge you've graced me with! an even bigger thank you to Ninja as he's answered every stupid question i've asked and not given me shit for it haha:) Good luck to everyone else who is popping off to Raleigh tomorrow:) and good luck to everyone who will be joining in the coming weeks and months:)

William!

Hope you enjoy your choice of career and I wish you well.

Asking on RR was the right thing and also when you get through
the training the saying still goes --if your not sure ask. Its better than
screwing up for 'not knowing '

:nemo: :nemo:

Wiliam,
You and the people that join with you are the future of our proud Royal Navy, I hope by chatting to us here you have gleaned some of the knowledge that will make you into a good matelot. Enjoy it, you have made a great choice, the armed forces and the Navy in particular are a great career choice.
Do yourself and the country proud!

All the best

T42

Best of luck Willmuse for your glittering future in the RN. Keep us posted as to your progress, and remember not to put Persec in a compromising position. :biggrin:

You've taken the step I didn't and have always regretted not doing so. Have fun! :)

Thingy.

Topstop

War Hero
It`ll be hard(its not ment to be easy) but enjoy, its a life changing experience, make the most of it and good luck.