Thank you Tommo

Discussion in 'Charity' started by X.R.D, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As above.

There you go mate thank you for your donation.

:D :D

Thanks to everyone else who donated but bollocks if you think i'm doing a thank you thread for everyone.
  2. See above bollock chops.

:D :wink:
  4. :lol:
  5. Do you know my address?

No?............Ok you creepy bootneck bastard :wink: :D :twisted:

6. And mine cunto, after all we've been through.
  7. No way mate. Not after I rejected your Homosexual tendancies you big fat queen!!

8. Cock. Blown out AND insulted. Threaders.
  9. Oh i'm sorry is that a World trail Running Championship 80mile race finishers medal in the drawer beside me!!! 8) :wink: :D

I will take great pleasure in watching you eat your words when we finally meet mate!!

10. Fair one, middle distance girl!

I know you could annihalate me over distance really.
  11. There was a time when I would run a distance of 50+ miles in a day. Those days are gone for the moment but the West Highland way race looks appealing. 8O :wink:

Looking appealing doesn't necessarily mean i like the pain that goes with it!!

12. The Forest of Dean Half has already been done Jim but i'll have a hunt around for something around the Brizzle North Devon area.
  13. So when is this 10k thing on the bride will marmalise me if I use my plastic again Percy was outside the supermarket back home two weeks back raffle for some car that cost me a fiver mind I could do with a new set of wheels and it was for a good cause.

Hadrians Wall is a nice walk if you are up that way.

Pity The Sandstone Challenge in Cheshire aint on no more that was a nice 34mlr took me nine hours last time I must be getting old???? We could have all got together on that one and slagged each other off for the day.
  14. The race is on the 9th of May mate.
  15. Vot is location of the race
  16. The race is in a small village called Crowle which is North of Worcester. Thank you kindly for your donation Backpacker, much appreciated!!