THANK YOU THREAD NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waspie

War Hero
"He has been told and I have it in writing from the CO's office that with the right medical paperwork and some time (the email said "enough to show no further issues but not too long to be unecessary|) he can reapply - he just wonders if he does will it be in vain ??"

If your son has been told he CAN re-apply. What is the real issue!

I was doing ok until I read that.

Flutterby

Midshipman
"He has been told and I have it in writing from the CO's office that with the right medical paperwork and some time (the email said "enough to show no further issues but not too long to be unecessary|) he can reapply - he just wonders if he does will it be in vain ??"

If your son has been told he CAN re-apply. What is the real issue!

I was doing ok until I read that.

i don’t think believes them - he’s very disheartened at the moment and angry

Waspie

War Hero
i don’t think believes them - he’s very disheartened at the moment and angry
Sadly, that's life. I wanted to fly in helicopters. Failed once, removed myself the second attempt. Stuck at it a third. If you, (he), wants something that badly, you simply have to get stuck in. Take disappointment on the chin and carry on moving forward.

I only hope your supporting him not just by fighting his corner, something I would expect him to do if I'm honest.

The ultra small Navy has the option to choose only the best from the masses that want to join, so anyone applying has to prove they are better than the person next to them. Just do what they have advised and re-apply. Good luck.

Flutterby

Midshipman
Sadly, that's life. I wanted to fly in helicopters. Failed once, removed myself the second attempt. Stuck at it a third. If you, (he), wants something that badly, you simply have to get stuck in. Take disappointment on the chin and carry on moving forward.

I only hope your supporting him not just by fighting his corner, something I would expect him to do if I'm honest.

The ultra small Navy has the option to choose only the best from the masses that want to join, so anyone applying has to prove they are better than the person next to them. Just do what they have advised and re-apply. Good luck.

No not fighting his corner - he did a lot of the work himself and I was hoping to get some helpful advice on here as it was recommended to give him more clarity - but unfortunately that hasn't been the case.

Thank you everyone who posted

D

Deleted 94980

Do you know, you must qualify as the most boring TROLL on Earth.
Probably the most irritating to ex WAFU drips. Boring troll possibly -but more tendentious adventurer has been suggested and best describes. I'm assuming Waspie is something to do with pussers choppers. I'm sure you will use colourful language to disagree if I'm wrong.

Waspie

War Hero
No not fighting his corner - he did a lot of the work himself and I was hoping to get some helpful advice on here as it was recommended to give him more clarity - but unfortunately that hasn't been the case.

Thank you everyone who posted

Sorry for obviously offending but I was only responding to what you had written. You will always get answers that you don't like. I didn't mean to upset simply deal with truths.

This is after all, an unofficial site. We cannot state what the official Navy stance is as 99.9% of us are not qualified or competent to comment on. There fore opinions are our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads