Thank you site and/or Mods for my Poppy!

#1
A very nice touch to transform one of the gongs into a Poppy - thank you.

For information, I shall be laying a wreath on the war grave of a Lt Cdr in Malaga cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, proudly wearing a Poppy I shall have bought! TRBL are very well represented down in these parts.
 
#2
SONAR-BENDER said:
A very nice touch to transform one of the gongs into a Poppy - thank you.

For information, I shall be laying a wreath on the war grave of a Lt Cdr in Malaga cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, proudly wearing a Poppy I shall have bought! TRBL are very well represented down in these parts.
:salute:
 
#6
StixJimboRM said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
A very nice touch to transform one of the gongs into a Poppy - thank you.

For information, I shall be laying a wreath on the war grave of a Lt Cdr in Malaga cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, proudly wearing a Poppy I shall have bought! TRBL are very well represented down in these parts.
I don't see it?? Am I missing something? :dontknow:
What do you mean, you don't see it?
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#7
soleil said:
StixJimboRM said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
A very nice touch to transform one of the gongs into a Poppy - thank you.

For information, I shall be laying a wreath on the war grave of a Lt Cdr in Malaga cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, proudly wearing a Poppy I shall have bought! TRBL are very well represented down in these parts.
I don't see it?? Am I missing something? :dontknow:
What do you mean, you don't see it?
Behave little miss sunshine, that will cost you an extra fiver. I look rather handsome adored with a red rose. :wink:
 
#8
StixJimboRM said:
I don't see it?? Am I missing something? :dontknow:
You may well need to press the Ctrl key and the F5 key together which will refresh the cached images stored on your local computer.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top