Thank you site and/or Mods for my Poppy!

A very nice touch to transform one of the gongs into a Poppy - thank you.

For information, I shall be laying a wreath on the war grave of a Lt Cdr in Malaga cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, proudly wearing a Poppy I shall have bought! TRBL are very well represented down in these parts.

SONAR-BENDER said:

For information, I shall be laying a wreath on the war grave of a Lt Cdr in Malaga cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, proudly wearing a Poppy I shall have bought! TRBL are very well represented down in these parts.
:salute:

StixJimboRM said:
SONAR-BENDER said:

I don't see it?? Am I missing something? :dontknow:
What do you mean, you don't see it?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
soleil said:
StixJimboRM said:
SONAR-BENDER said:

What do you mean, you don't see it?
Behave little miss sunshine, that will cost you an extra fiver. I look rather handsome adored with a red rose. :wink:

StixJimboRM said:
You may well need to press the Ctrl key and the F5 key together which will refresh the cached images stored on your local computer.