T'graph: "Harrier Jump Jet Is Hung From Tate Britain's Roof"

Re: T'graph: "Harrier Jump Jet Is Hung From Tate Britain's R

At least the Torygraph refer to your Service. The Times' article described them both as RAF jets! :roll:

Regards,
MM

Re: T'graph: "Harrier Jump Jet Is Hung From Tate Britain's R

Brilliant.

How about, "...and be back here to pick me up at six o'clock sharp. You know Daddy doesn't like to be kept waiting for his dinner."

Can anyone else confirm that this is teh jet with the dodgy ABS which ended up in the river Yeo or is it the one which a certain bell-end pilot bounced of the lip of the runway aiming for the piano keys.

either way we (me and missus and kids) are going to the London / Tate soon and I will be spending several hours licking it all over - how i've missed the old girl.

soleil said:
shag_shacker said:
Can anyone else confirm that this is teh jet with the dodgy ABS which ended up in the river Yeo or is it the one which a certain bell-end pilot bounced of the lip of the runway aiming for the piano keys.

either way we (me and missus and kids) are going to the London / Tate soon and I will be spending several hours licking it all over - how i've missed the old girl.

http://www.pprune.org/military-airc...pecat-jaguar-xz118-bae-sea-harrier-ze695.html
ah now i know the score - we where supposed to be getting it delivered to amg at vl when a highly trained pilot dropped it onto the runway kerb -

cue early chop, receipt checks done and dustered.

promote pilot out of cockpit!!

Latest Threads