Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anychance you could copy it?

The sun is barred from my companies internet :roll: .
  2. FORGET real sex, these days it's all about textual intercourse.
    Sending lurid messages after a pash-up with a partner is all the rage, according to recent reports.

Bt when you're a celebrity contacting your bit on the side, surely you'd know better - right?

Goody-two-shoes of sport Tiger Woods is the latest love rat to get caught out after finger-twiddling on his cell phone a step too far.

And we've found a whole host of other stars whose key punching meant they got caught out.

copied just for you jjp
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Texting is all well and good, but all this "Lol" "Rofl" "Pmsl" bollocks is retarded and those that use it need to come to my shed and inhale some Zyklon B.
  5. Cheers for that.

I have got myself into the brown stuff loads of time for texting bits on the side etc. You think i would learn but the danger of it all is good crack.
  6. Blackrat

I see what you did there.
  7. Blackrat

It was shite. It just made you cough a bit and gob up greenies. A bit like smoking a 555 State Express.
  8. It was a hidden message just for you.
  9. Often wondered. Back to my chemistry set then, I'll get them farking chavs in the bus shelter with another concotion
  10. You have a shed?! OMG, I am completely disallusioned.
  11. Blackrat

It's fecking mahoosive RC. It came with the house. I don't really use it as it's full of Army kit and a hitchiker wrapped up in a carpet.
  12. Oh thats OK then! Not!

You anorak you!
  13. Blackrat

You're just jealous because your shed is rubbish and has no use.
  14. Blacrat You found my alcoholic brother then, just please bury the cnut at the bottom of your garden keep it between me and you and we can go halves on the insurance payout
  15. Blackrat

Stan. I will, of course, respect your wishes.

PS. Your brother had a cracking set of tits on him.
  16. The shed on my property is the size of a small african country and holds boys tools. Of course it is no use.
  17. ive not been caught by texting bits on the side but have very accidenty sent certain texts to either family or friends which they really shouldnt of recieved.
  18. :p I've got two sheds 8)
  19. A man of property eh?
    Let them out to illegals mate, there's money to be made. I had two living in my green house but by the end of the summer they had outgrown the place, also the b*stards pinched my tomatoes, and ate the dahlias. :roll: 8O :D