Texting and driving

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
It's not the texting that's the problem. The daft slag was driving a Ford Ka, not exactly an Ncap winner.

They deserved it.
Yea i agree my girlfriend use to have one, i use to say it was made out of paper. I remember a BMW reversed in to us once, he pulled out of tesco carpark anyway his car had a slight dent and a couple of little scratches the ford ka we had to replace a new side pannel.

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
I've only ever seen a guy shaving with an electric razor whilst driving, I almost dropped my lippy and coffee onto my newspaper - now that would have made me crash! :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
pinkprincess said:
I've only ever seen a guy shaving with an electric razor whilst driving, I almost dropped my lippy and coffee onto my newspaper - now that would have made me crash! :wink:
I'd have been more shocked to see a woman using an electric razor while she was driving. Even more so if it was on her chin... 8O :twisted:

I cant resist flipping the 2's and Blues on when I come across some dipstick on his/her phone when behind them whilst in the works motor.

Never seen anybody throw a mobile backwards so fast.

Lost count of the RTC's I been to caused by the use of using a mobile whilst driving.
They tend to forget that the police can seize the phone and see exactly when they were using it.

The worst things about mobiles is when in the middle of dealing with a fatal casualty their phone starts ringing.

Has happened loads of times and doesnt make the job any easier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband Motoring 4
R077 Diamond Lil's 17
josiecats The Gash Barge 18