Text Messages

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Scrumpy, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone had any good texts?

I got this one today...

A woman has been admitted to hospital with a vacuum cleaner nozzle wedged in her fanny.
    Although she's in intensive care, doctors say she is picking up nicely!
  2. I had one asking if I wanted to go down the pub to watch Sheffield United on the telly.

Naturally I declined.
  3. I got one tonight

Do me a favour and text me right back, just say hello or something!

My mates don't believe retards can text!

We'll show the Fcukers!!!!
  4. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

About three years ago my daughter thought that I ought to get into the 21st century so she bought me a mobile phone. She showed me how to text and I sent to her phone( in the same room) 'r u ok?'. It's the one and only message I have ever sent. If I recieve one it takes me an age to figure out how to read it! I get on with my laptop much better. My Grandaughter thinks it's 'kool' chatting to me on MSN.
  5. I received that one a few days ago. The one I got earlier was...

Mr Tickle wanted to marry the girl of his dreams, but however much she loved him, Tess was reluctant to take on his surname.

I'm sure that's been doing the rounds for some time and quite often I'll get the same text from different people a number of times over a period of a week or two.
  6. At the risk of being called a Black Cat .... I'll go one further. Although I have been given a phone by 'er indoors I rarely use it. To her eternal consternation I generally forget to take it with me, switch it on, charge the battery or top it up. It makes is considerably hard to get hold of me ... which can be a good thing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

7. one received today...

The lesbians next door gave me a Rolex for my birthday,
    Very nice, but I think they misunderstood when I said I wanna watch!
  8. Radovan Karadzic, who murdered 8000 muslims in the former yugoslavia, has been found. They are going to try him in the Hague. If he gets rid of them there they're going to try him in Bradford and Burnley as well.

Just i case you were wondering.....