Test's

Got my written test in a few weeks and just wondered if anyone knows where i can get practice tests for free. I know about the few questions on the Navy site and about the stuff that the AFCO sends, just wanted to know if there is anything else?!?!?!

Help appreciated

Cheers :thumright:

Hi Brucey,

Ninja posted this last week which might prove useful. I also got myself a book on psychometric testing and practiced that against the clock.

Good luck.

Ninja_Stoker said:
Just saw this online psychometric test (on another top quality forum) and have to say it's very close to the real thing, in my opinion.

Be aware the site iteslf is used to "test" psychometric tests, so you are advised not to enter your true name or email address. Your results are calculated and the answers given straight away. If only the RN/RM Recruiting test were that quick, accurate and easy to mark!

The site is Here.

Kiwi-Fi said:
Hi Brucey,

Ninja posted this last week which might prove useful. I also got myself a book on psychometric testing and practiced that against the clock.

Good luck.

Ninja_Stoker said:
Just saw this online psychometric test (on another top quality forum) and have to say it's very close to the real thing, in my opinion.

Be aware the site iteslf is used to "test" psychometric tests, so you are advised not to enter your true name or email address. Your results are calculated and the answers given straight away. If only the RN/RM Recruiting test were that quick, accurate and easy to mark!

The site is Here.
To be honest i sat the test and i think that site is not that good. But ninja must know. Some book he told me about and i got it is good. I will put the link of the book on here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Quarterdeck 0
matt93 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9