Test

blackbritishguy

Midshipman
I've heard some people say it's very similar to the online practice test. I also did a full practice test off the navy website but that was for the Marines. Is it the same as the Navy test?
I have done the Royal Navy rt test twice. The marines has the same test the maths test is exactly like the one on the website but with different values.

WreckerL

War Hero
I was talking to a friend who was in the Army. he strongly advised me not to say the Marines are part of the Navy
Why not? they serve under the White Ensign. There's quite a few Marines who are instructors at Raleigh. RM funding comes out of the Naval budget.

Ask a Marine how long he's been in the Army, you'll soon improve your run time!

CheekyMrT

Badgeman
Have some confidence in yourself.
If you go in saying that you cannot do something you will prove that to be correct.

Go in there saying that you can do it.

Keep practicing.

Good luck.
Had my test today and passed, was not told my result but was told i passed high enough to do whatever i wanted and if i my results in training are as good as my test then with my management background i could be selected for the accelerated programme. so great result!

I now just need to decide to go for AET or WE??

CheekyMrT

Badgeman
Why not? they serve under the White Ensign. There's quite a few Marines who are instructors at Raleigh. RM funding comes out of the Naval budget.

Ask a Marine how long he's been in the Army, you'll soon improve your run time!
Might try that one day if i cant shave another minute off my time to get me to 11 minutes.

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Well done @CheekyMrT

A bit of self belief does wonders.

As to which trade to go for do you have any preference.?
Use the search function and ask questions.
Well done.

CheekyMrT

Badgeman
Well done @CheekyMrT

A bit of self belief does wonders.

As to which trade to go for do you have any preference.?
Use the search function and ask questions.
Well done.
Thank You :)

I should really listen to my gut more but i normally have to be sure in my head or have a contingency plan if it fails before i commit.

Last edited: