Test For Motorman at Gateshead

Hi. Completed my form and sent it off. When I got back from a weeks holiday with family I had a letter asking me to attend RT at Gateshead in 2 weeks time.

Very excited. Gonna swot up on on everything as best as I can. If I were not to score score highly enough for motorman would I be offered any alternative?

Last edited:

Bluebird79

Lantern Swinger
I got an email from recruiting reminding me to contact the AFCO to do my RT. Odd seeing as I'd just walked out of the office a few hours previous after taking the test....

I got an apologetic email shortly afterwards and was told I'd passed. Sometimes the right hand doesn't talk to the left too well - don't be afraid to call recruitment for any updates etc.

Test completed. In my opinion the actual test is a lot harder than the questions in the practice booklet.

Got my fingers crossed and hope to hear very soon.

What email address can I enquire on?

Bluebird79

Lantern Swinger
Call them, I was emailed to remind me to contact the AFCO when I already had. And yep, the actual test is much harder than the practice one

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Test completed. In my opinion the actual test is a lot harder than the questions in the practice booklet.

Got my fingers crossed and hope to hear very soon.

What email address can I enquire on?
Did you receive an email telling you about the test? If so use that one.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

I recived a letter addressed to me but the contents were for a bloke joining the rfa with a date to take his RT. Phoned around and no one was arsed, so if you're out there and get a call saying you failed to attend the test, apologies.

i was told on the day at the afco that i had passed we were told to wait outside for an hour and was told after watching a video. do diffrent branches aproach this diffrently?

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

i probably just woke up next door after seeing that r3 that was sweet haha and yea RN ex jenny

however i have just made the connection to why you asked (@rfa) my mistake i will discontinue any further hijacking of said thread ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
A Miscellaneous 0