Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tesco Mongs

paybobsquarepants

Lantern Swinger
We just moved to Poole, trying to find Hobbycraft for Herself - asked the Ferdown Tesco mong for directions - was told "SIX" WTF!!!!

Turned out he had ben asked so often when the store closed every answer was Six.

So we drove off for six, turned on the sixth roundabout exit and there we were - six hours later - six as parrots.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
paybobsquarepants said:
We just moved to Poole, trying to find Hobbycraft for Herself - asked the Ferdown Tesco mong for directions - was told "SIX" WTF!!!!

Turned out he had ben asked so often when the store closed every answer was Six.

So we drove off for six, turned on the sixth roundabout exit and there we were - six hours later - six as parrots.

Are you trying to say he had "six" appeal

I'll get me coat

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Blackrat said:
Being the Captain of Industry that i am, i am the one who does the food shopping, as Mrs Blackrat would spend a fortune on random nonsense. Anyway, while at my usual Tesco's the other day, it struck me that the chap collecting the trolleys is what you may call a "Mentally Defective" person. He had massive earphones on and spent his time shouting hello to the patrons. His trolley handling skills were somewhat alarming as well. I also couldn't help noticing he had a massive blob of snot coming out of his nose and froth around his mouth. Fair play to him, but i worry when he pushes the trolleys close to my car as he never seems to be paying any attention

I went to another Tescos yesterday (i was passing and needed some booze) and as i parked my car, i saw that this trolley collector was the other fuckers twin, i shit you not. This bloke had a twitch like someone had dropped a fag butt down his back and he kept making strange noises and he smelt of cack.

This brings me on to my question. Can anyone confirm if their local Tesco's are doing their bit for the community and employing mongs? Every little helps i suppose.

That's Gordon Brown in 6 months time. 8)