Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tesco Mongs

Ballistic

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
Blackrat said:
Guzzler said:
Was he (or were you for that matter) wearing pyjamas?

Sadly not. Personally, i would like to go shopping in the rip covered in shit but no doubt those do gooders will say that's unacceptable as well. So much for freedom of expression. Tesco's also get the hump when you try to knock one out in the Lingerie section. Jobsworths.

You obviously go to the wrong shops!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sco...Peter-Echlin-and-Fay-Byrne-in-Tesco-romp.html

"Spillage in aisle 12" 8O

Anusil

Midshipman
I feel your pain. Standing at the till today some greasy tard was chatting away with her fellow tescolian mongs. Waiting patiently like a good citizen and with a gentle reminder of throwing Brussel sprouts at her. She finally started scanning.

djcopio

Badgeman
It's not just supermarkets. The potwash guy at the large chain hotel I used to work at was a bit, shall we say, off? I heard that the NHS paid half his wages, which is why he couldn't be fired. Even though he did ferk all in the way of actual cleaning.

There's a similar chap in my local Waitrose. He has been working for the company for at least 20 years and more, to my knowledge.
Now given that the John Lewis Partnership is owned by its employees of which he is one, and given his seniority, then I reckon he is probably earning more than those that call him a 'mong'.
Small wonder he always has a grin on his face, and I don't think it's wind!

fishhead

War Hero
Seeing as Trolley Boy is a mind numbinglly boring job in all winds and weathers I don't think they want people with drive and ambition.Better get some mong who is happy to have a job.......any job.The ones in my local Tescos tick all the boxes.

slim

War Hero
Though we jokingly refer to these workers as Mongs, I think that these disabled persons (either physically or mentally) should be apploaded for working.
It would be extremely easy for most of them to live entirely on benefits.
They are head and shoulders above any of the benefit seeking chav scum.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
slim said:
Though we jokingly refer to these workers as Mongs, I think that these disabled persons (either physically or mentally) should be apploaded for working.

You've hit the nail on the hit. Yes, they should be applauded for the following reasons:

1. They are not sponging off the state like the majority of the micro chip munching chav scum out there

2. They are doing a job that not many people would want to do as it's boring and at this time of the year, fucking miserable because of the weather

3. The majority of them i have seen seem quite content

4. They liven up a normally shite shopping experience with their entirely random approach to life and trolley steerage in general

As for some of the checkout girls, is it me or do they just look like filthy hooers?

Oomallac

Badgeman
slim said:

Very well said shipmate, my daughter's neighbour is slightly disabled but insisted on being allowed to work instead of sponging benefits.

So much he volunteered to work FREE so as to prove his worth, which he did and was offered a job.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brigham600 said:
I heard its where all ex tankies end up. :)

How dare you. Utter swine. We fight with swords.

Those that were Armoured shift the trolleys in Waitrose. We have some standards.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Selling like hotcakes,,,

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Aisle 9 is out of bounds for you tankies. Tesco see it along the lines as a ganga grower smoking his own product. You can have 2's up on my lollipop if you want.

Latest Threads