Territorial Army to Navy Paperwork

I used to be a chef in the Territorial Army back in late 2010 until early 2013. I asked to be terminated back in 2013. As I had made other plans with my life which did not work out. As a result, I am enlisting in the Navy.

As part of the application I have been asked to get my discharge paperwork, army certificate and last payslip.

I have contacted APC(Army Personal Centre) and asked for my discharge papers and Service certificate. APC have said it will take one month to deal with my request and that month has almost pasted.

JPAC(Joint Personal Admin Centre) replied about my payslip and said. They can’t retrieve data over six years ago.

What can I do to speed up APC?

If I can’t get these documents. Can I still join the Navy?

Latest Threads