Ten years before the mast

Ok, I lied, but your attention is drawn to the Tenth Anniversary of @Ninja_Stoker's arrival at RR.

Circa 17k Posts, often at o'stupid double-o 24/7, rarely a splinter or hairline crack at even the most 'unusual' & untimely queries from those of all ages, genders, IQ's and body arts.

Nina Stroker - BZ for such long, patient & dedicated service, we at RR humbly congratulate & salute you.

Now get a Barrel on you SOB!

Bob L

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Ok, I lied, but your attention is drawn to the Tenth Anniversary of @Ninja_Stoker's arrival at RR.

Circa 17k Posts, often at o'stupid double-o 24/7, rarely a splinter or hairline crack at even the most 'unusual' & untimely queries from those of all ages, genders, IQ's and body arts.

Nina Stroker - BZ for such long, patient & dedicated service, we at RR humbly congratulate & salute you.

Now get a Barrel on you SOB!

Bob L
Ooh, thanks Bob, very kind.

Ten years, wow. It only feels like, ooh ten or twelve :)

Scarily, I've also totted-up 29,500 posts on the royalmarines.uk forum which shows what a sad run ashore I must be - otherwise I'd offer to buy everyone a pint to be my duty oppo :)

Funnily enough although I've spoken on the phone to many forum members, in real life I've only met a few people from Rum Ration that I'm aware of, one of whom is a serving Commodore, one a former boss of Naval Recruiting, @2_deck_dash, @soleil, @supermario and @nemesis1066 . Surprisingly they were mostly normal too.

Rob

bollotom

War Hero
Ooh, thanks Bob, very kind.

Ten years, wow. It only feels like, ooh ten or twelve :)

Scarily, I've also totted-up 29,500 posts on the royalmarines.uk forum which shows what a sad run ashore I must be - otherwise I'd offer to buy everyone a pint to be my duty oppo :)

Funnily enough although I've spoken on the phone to many forum members, in real life I've only met a few people from Rum Ration that I'm aware of, one of whom is a serving Commodore, one a former boss of Naval Recruiting, @2_deck_dash, @soleil, @supermario and @nemesis1066 . Surprisingly they were mostly normal too.

I was once qualified to determine 'Normality' in folk. Then they found me out and gently placed me on the other side of the fence.
But it's always a pleasure to read Ninja's sanguine posts and long may it be so.
Any help with that 'Barrel' proffered without enforcement. :cool:

fishhead

War Hero
Thank you @Ninja_Stoker for all your informative and patient posts. I enjoy reading most of them and have learned a great deal. I'd be slapping in to rejoin but I appear to be slightly over the upper age limit. Well that and I don't fancy going to Faslane again.

Latest Threads