Tell me what you think ;)

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by navy-ash, Aug 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just wrote a new song/poem, needs alot of editing done to it atm, but it would be nice for some opinions, its just a throw together really, to see how the lyrics fit with this music, tell me what you think :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3PpsVtG5F8

2. err yeah good one! be nice to hear that down the mess like!

3. as you can see it needs work, but took me a long time to write the lyrics :)

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

BGT or X-Factor will bite your hand off. You could also write it down and send it into Mills & Boon, women love this kind of stuff.

When are you having the op?

5. op?

6. Dont you mean "women love this kind of SHITE" 8)

7. Thanks for the input ;)

8. witsend

Aye your right Chris, but I've got my nice head on today and hence I have'nt replied to Ashes question about "the op". I could have replied he sounds like one, why not chop it off and have one. MEOW :wink:

Edit, its the Quarterdeck, so we have to play nice. :roll:

9. Do you know the woman you are talking about to music or are you stalking her, if I even played that to my missus she would clock me one before having me sectioned, however as NZB said if it floats your boat then dig out my musical chum. Can't see it going down well if you put it on the mess stereo on Channel Night, the CD may get a float test.

10. My pleasure,if ya want anymore input just say the word and i will be only to happy to give you more of my opinion on that load of shite you was singing, 8)

11. thanks :D

12. witsend

Awwwwww, you removed it Ash, get it back on u-tube!!!!!