Telegraph: "Falklands: UK Denies Sending Nuclear-Armed Submarine To South Atlantic"

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by soleil, Mar 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Argentinian pollies don't give up do they. I'd like to see the maps and photographs they've got to prove a V boat is down there....muppets.
  2. As long as any boat of ours is not in Argentinian territorial waters it has **** all to do with the Argies where they are.
  3. No need to send it any where, it could hit them, just, from the Clyde.
  4. Linky no worky! ..Been removed!

But have to agree with Finks ... as long as it not sat in Argie territorial water its of no concern of theirs!
  5. Link still works for me.
  6. Link still worky worky. Its just the argies whinging on again. Whats new?
  7. I think they are asking for us to provide them with an 'aparcamiento de vidrio'. That's a glass car park.
  8. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

I'd love to know how they've "found out" we've send a boat down there. Methinks the sabre-rattling is coming to the fore even more now as the election approaches.
  9. They find out like this: Jack on V...... has girlfriend, whose brother works in a chippy in the Burg, whose cousin is a taxi driver, whose wife works in Asda, who has a best mate that is Spanish, whose brother in Madrid has a pal from school who went to Argentina where he works on a ranch, where........ Well, you get the picture.
  10. Well did they expect our government to confirm it ,They lie to us ,what makes the Argies think their special.