Telegraph: "Am I Man Enough For The Marines?"

#2
i can play the double bass to grade three -

i believe they teach you the pink oboe during week two.

also i know a bit about flexing in front of mirrors

hold on a minute though - no womens clothes

back to wafu hotels for me

bottom field my arse - they should see the field at the bottom of my garden - its big and covered in weeds and if i rub my beret into the grass it takes on a green tinge

edited once for extra sarcasm
 
#3
I loved this quote; “If you can’t deal with seeing another man naked, you shouldn’t be in the Royal Marines,†says Major Rawles
 
#4
shag_shacker said:
i can play the double bass to grade three -

i believe they teach you the pink oboe during week two.

also i know a bit about flexing in front of mirrors

hold on a minute though - no womens clothes

back to wafu hotels for me

bottom field my arse - they should see the field at the bottom of my garden - its big and covered in weeds and if i rub my beret into the grass it takes on a green tinge

edited once for extra sarcasm
err.. yeah
 
#5
labrum said:
shag_shacker said:
i can play the double bass to grade three -

i believe they teach you the pink oboe during week two.

also i know a bit about flexing in front of mirrors

hold on a minute though - no womens clothes

back to wafu hotels for me

bottom field my arse - they should see the field at the bottom of my garden - its big and covered in weeds and if i rub my beret into the grass it takes on a green tinge

edited once for extra sarcasm
err.. yeah
in what context is the "yeah"

agreement or err ... agreement
 
#6
shag_shacker said:
labrum said:
shag_shacker said:
i can play the double bass to grade three -

i believe they teach you the pink oboe during week two.

also i know a bit about flexing in front of mirrors

hold on a minute though - no womens clothes

back to wafu hotels for me

bottom field my arse - they should see the field at the bottom of my garden - its big and covered in weeds and if i rub my beret into the grass it takes on a green tinge

edited once for extra sarcasm
err.. yeah
in what context is the "yeah"

agreement or err ... agreement
err... sardonic
 
#7
shag_shacker said:
i can play the double bass to grade three -

i believe they teach you the pink oboe during week two.

also i know a bit about flexing in front of mirrors

hold on a minute though - no womens clothes

back to wafu hotels for me

bottom field my arse - they should see the field at the bottom of my garden - its big and covered in weeds and if i rub my beret into the grass it takes on a green tinge

edited once for extra sarcasm
Surely edited once for extra sexual insecurity thinly disguised as humour. :roll:
Just remember as a WAFU you're only one step up above the RAF in most peoples eyes. :twisted:

The quote of the piece must be.....
“If you can’t deal with seeing another man naked, you shouldn’t be in the Royal Marines,†says Major Rawles. 8O
 
#10
"They will have plenty of need for soap over the next eight months as they progress to night exercises on Dartmoor. . ."

Always got to have your creature comforts with you haven't Royals? :oops: :D
 

Graf

Lantern Swinger
#12
I did chuckle a little at this bit:

I’m assigned my own PTI, Sgt Rob Driscoll. “We don’t feel the need to shout here,†Major Rawles assures me, just as a PTI yells in a nearby recruit’s face to “----ing sort his ----ing ---- outâ€.
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#13
I rather liked the quote:

Daily Telegraph said:
I’m assigned my own PTI, Sgt Rob Driscoll. “We don’t feel the need to shout here,†Major Rawles assures me, just as a PTI yells in a nearby recruit’s face to “----ing sort his ----ing ---- outâ€.
Reminds me of my last visit to CTC in November - had a chat with some of the Recruits over lunch & asked "What would you say is the biggest surprise in Recruit Training?"

Came back the reply in a cracking Brummie twang: "I never realised I would be shouted at so much". :wink:
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#15
labrum said:
Don't know what others feel / recall but shouting was good, it's when the shouting stopped you the concern state went up...
Yup. Shouting in the Army was the warm up. Silence usually preceded some sort of physical violence.
 
#16
labrum said:
Don't know what others feel / recall but shouting was good, it's when the shouting stopped you the concern state went up...
Hmm especially when a certain ML was around Lab!! Bendaaaaaaaa and stretchaaaaaaaa!!!

:roll: :roll:
 
#17
X.R.D said:
labrum said:
Don't know what others feel / recall but shouting was good, it's when the shouting stopped you the concern state went up...
Hmm especially when a certain ML was around Lab!! Bendaaaaaaaa and stretchaaaaaaaa!!!

:roll: :roll:
He worshipped the ground I stood on...
 
#18
labrum said:
X.R.D said:
labrum said:
Don't know what others feel / recall but shouting was good, it's when the shouting stopped you the concern state went up...
Hmm especially when a certain ML was around Lab!! Bendaaaaaaaa and stretchaaaaaaaa!!!

:roll: :roll:
He worshipped the ground I stood on...
Is that because your hoop felt like a hose pipe full of raw, warm meringue mix?
 
#19
JonnoJonno said:
labrum said:
X.R.D said:
labrum said:
Don't know what others feel / recall but shouting was good, it's when the shouting stopped you the concern state went up...
Hmm especially when a certain ML was around Lab!! Bendaaaaaaaa and stretchaaaaaaaa!!!

:roll: :roll:
He worshipped the ground I stood on...
Is that because your hoop felt like a hose pipe full of raw, warm meringue mix?
You and your fantasies JJ...
 
#20
labrum said:
JonnoJonno said:
labrum said:
X.R.D said:
labrum said:
Don't know what others feel / recall but shouting was good, it's when the shouting stopped you the concern state went up...
Hmm especially when a certain ML was around Lab!! Bendaaaaaaaa and stretchaaaaaaaa!!!

:roll: :roll:
He worshipped the ground I stood on...
Is that because your hoop felt like a hose pipe full of raw, warm meringue mix?
You and your fantasies JJ...
Just agree with me dammit; I'm almost there 8O :twisted:
 

Top