Teepol.... Does pusser still use it as a mouthwash?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Sep 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is Teepol still used as a mouthwash for foulmouthed matelots?
  2. I find a quick spray of Pledge and a chew on a Neutradol in the morning works wonders to disguise the tell tale smell of a heavy night.
  3. I must admit to finding whisky a good mouthwash before bedtime, but would Teepol cure me of my swearing habit? Nutty swears by it! :biggrin:
  4. No No, two-deckers;

Thingers is not concerned with Bad Breath (Halitosis).

Surely his inquiry relates to the rich and expletive-laden matelot language otherwise called 'Jack running off at the mouth'.

Best wait for Mong del Piss on this one, good Sirs.

After all, he is the self-styled representative of today's serving Royal Navy and his otherwise immaculate English is generally sprinked with the foulest and saltiest maritime expletives this side of Anglo-Saxony. He will know the score.

Teepol BTW? Whatever happened to Pussers Hard?

(I actually saw a slab of it at a flea-market on holiday in Malta last year. Nearly bought it on the grounds of nostalgia.... But WHOAH there; Whoever returned from Malta with a slab of Pussers Hard for a Rabbit? I did NOT want to start a trend!)
  5. Never mind Teepol,do they still use ME7 on the decks?
  6. Great stuff for clearing up warts.... :D (not mine of course) greenies always using it... :wink:
  7. Can it cure my matelotosis?