Teenager dies in police car chase

F106

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
Waspie said:
2 down, thousands to go.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,Unfortunately only one ot the scroats croaked :cry:
yeah but hes critical so theres still hope the thieving little shit will croke i spose all his "best"friends will come outta the woodwork in a mass greive im also glad the little cnut is dead

BillyNoMates

War Hero
A few more future car smash candidates wating in the wings. ASBO
Award Winners all look the same. F***ing ugly little scrotums with
bad skin, crap haircuts and inter-bred parents. Its like one of them
picture association things that trick-cyclists do. If they showed you one
of these photos... the first word that would come into your head would
definitely be - ASBO.

Lovely bunch of darlings 'aint they??

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Billy, thats an unhealthy hobby you have of searching the net for pics of kids, you could get yourself into some bother! :wink:

WhizzbangDai

War Hero
I think we should all thank Colin McRae (RIP), Richard Burns (RIP), Lewis Hamilton, Jensen Button and the rest, without whom these f*cking idiots wouldn't think they were good drivers. Thanks to those drivers, young morons all over the land truly believe that they can take a 90 degree corner at 90mph in a sh!tty old Toyota, and control it through pure skill alone, like the STIG. I think the Top Gear team should also take some of the credit for this.

So thank you, race drivers, for encouraging these prats to drive faster than their capable of. Hopefully many more of them will slam into hard object all over the country. I salute you all!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
WhizzbangDai said:
I think we should all thank Colin McRae (RIP), Richard Burns (RIP), Lewis Hamilton, Jensen Button and the rest, without whom these f*cking idiots wouldn't think they were good drivers. Thanks to those drivers, young morons all over the land truly believe that they can take a 90 degree corner at 90mph in a sh!tty old Toyota, and control it through pure skill alone, like the STIG. I think the Top Gear team should also take some of the credit for this.

So thank you, race drivers, for encouraging these prats to drive faster than their capable of. Hopefully many more of them will slam into hard object all over the country. I salute you all!

:lol: , you forgot those pesky playstations!

R077

MIA
Rumrat, give us a call if you're going out, I call turret!!

Also:

lurch_butler3a.jpg

You rannnggg? :lol:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
witsend said:
Billy, thats an unhealthy hobby you have of searching the net for pics of kids, you could get yourself into some bother! :wink:

Typed in ASBO on Google - and an assorted bunch of pond life showed up.

I DID NOT type *Smallie little Catholic boys school Gymnasium
Shower Room Images taken with the priests Mobile Phone*

(But if you want to cut and paste the above query into Google - fill yer wellies!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads