Teenager dies in police car chase

trelawney126

War Hero
WreckerL said:
All the little cherubs front up in a free car park near me in their "souped up" Ford Fiesta's etc with the bass banging out. They spend half the night doing wheelspins etc. I often wondered where I can get a steamroller or 2nd hand tank so I squidge the tw*ts into the tarmac...any ideas (can you buy 2nd hand stingers on e-bay?)

Not on e-bay but .....

http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05156r.html

These will sell you the bits...perfect for the firing range at Hyson Green Notts

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
You should all hang your heads in shame, not one of you has shown any sympathy................

..........for the bridge.
Not only were a few bricks probably dislodged but it will now have to stoically endure having white crosses, tacky floral tributes, teddy bears and bottles of White Lightning strewn around as the friends/family of the turd do the usual grieve ghoul routine.
The usual quotes from parents and relations will no doubt follow..."He was a lovely lad...give you the shirt off his back...he just loved cars. etc etc."
As for the scrote who survived...mores the pity as others will now have to pay for his treatment and probable lifelong sickness benefits as "I can't seem to move my leg very well Doctor.". Tough sh!t sunshine you steal cars, you live with the consequences.
Just thankful that no innocents were injured.

Rumrat

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
You should all hang your heads in shame, not one of you has shown any sympathy................

Not only were a few bricks probably dislodged but it will now have to stoically endure having white crosses, tacky floral tributes, teddy bears and bottles of White Lightning strewn around as the friends/family of the turd do the usual grieve ghoul routine.
The usual quotes from parents and relations will no doubt follow..."He was a lovely lad...give you the shirt off his back...he just loved cars. etc etc."
As for the scrote who survived...mores the pity as others will now have to pay for his treatment and probable lifelong sickness benefits as "I can't seem to move my leg very well Doctor.". Tough sh!t sunshine you steal cars, you live with the consequences.

White lightning strewn around?..........see now you saying that, well puts me in a dilema. Its not a long tab to get to that bridge, and if there is booze lying around well........................
But should I get there and find now't, or worse still,...... that pig Jesse beat me to it ,........ 8O :wink: :D well how long does hate mail take to NZ?

R077

MIA
WreckerL said:
All the little cherubs front up in a free car park near me in their "souped up" Ford Fiesta's etc with the bass banging out. They spend half the night doing wheelspins etc. I often wondered where I can get a steamroller or 2nd hand tank so I squidge the tw*ts into the tarmac...any ideas (can you buy 2nd hand stingers on e-bay?)

Pretty sure you could get a Rusky tank and driver for around £500/day :lol:

Well worth it if you even get one of the lil' sh!ts..

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Rumrat said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

White lightning strewn around?..........see now you saying that, well puts me in a dilema. Its not a long tab to get to that bridge, and if there is booze lying around well........................
But should I get there and find now't, or worse still,...... that pig Jesse beat me to it ,........ 8O :wink: :D well how long does hate mail take to NZ?
Mate you can hardly blame me if they waste the booze by tipping it Gangsta stylee innit, all over the scene of death to give the scrote..er I mean dearly departed sippers.
Easy solution take your own, (I know, but needs must) and salute the lil barsteward in an appropriate manner.
Drinking up and then emptying your bladder all over the LUV U BRO signs and petrol station bouquets sounds about right to me. :twisted:

Rumrat

War Hero
R077 said:
WreckerL said:

On one of the threads on this forum(Red Sailor) there is a pass it on routine.
So we collectively buy a tank, and go chav choppin.
We could even award points for certain catagories. :twisted:

The p*ss stain NAAFI club.( Nasties Arbitary Axed Fcukin Instantly )

I must stop watchin vigillante films 8O :oops: :D

Rumrat

War Hero
R077 said:
WreckerL said:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
NZ_Bootneck said:
Rumrat said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

Mate you can hardly blame me if they waste the booze by tipping it Gangsta stylee innit, all over the scene of death to give the scrote..er I mean dearly departed sippers.
Easy solution take your own, (I know, but needs must) and salute the lil barsteward in an appropriate manner.
Drinking up and then emptying your bladder all over the LUV U BRO signs and petrol station bouquets sounds about right to me. :twisted:

Or jusr curl one down in the middle of it.....make a statement FFS, you could even put a mini burberry cap on the turd as a monument :)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
R077 said:
WreckerL said:

I like it, so good you posted it twice :wink:

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
R077 said:
WreckerL said:

I like it, so good you posted it twice :wink:

Mmmyyy sssttuuuttter hhaass cooommmmeee bbacckkk :D :cry:

Latest Threads