Ted Kennedy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by werqpr, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was shocked to see no one's mentioned the passing of this peice of shiet!!!

Gordan Brown quoted as saying he'll be missed on all contanents of the world!!!! well he wont be missed on this Island the terrorists supporting dog!!

R.I.H ( rot in hell )

2. Precisely, he'snot worth the bandwidth.

Die fcuker. Ha!

3. Hope his funeral carriage goes flying off a bridge the c'unt

4. I'm agreeing with you far too often these days qpr.

His and Big Brother's demise in the same day.

Joy!

5. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Wonder if the Kopechne family will be invited to the funeral.

Now what was all that US fulmination about state-supported terrorism - only not OK when it's other countries practising it.

6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Dead Kennedys anyone?

7. Good news at last.
    That grossly overrated sh1t should have gone down for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.

8. Anyone care to bet that the PIRA will be in full mourning, with certain ministers from the NI Assembly in attendance at his funeral ?

9. I don't think you'll get many takers on that WM

Betting against you I mean

Edited for clarity

10. The demise of a boozy chancer who lived on the coat tails of his more energetic brothers.
    To leave a woman to die[and she was alive quite a time after the crash in the water] is cowardly, not that he cared he went to sleep for ten hours then the
    Kennedy machine rolled up and stifled it.A coward in life and not missed in death this side of the pond.

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuk him, provo loving, murdering, waste of space. I hope his death was painful. There can't be many of those ******* left now what with assassinations and plane crashes.