Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ted Heath 'stopped cottaging"

Only two comments to this "article", this is from that rag "Tha Daily Mail", so I will take it with a large pinch of salt. Secondlydead men can't answer back againts such allegations.
Pity really as I remember the "Sun" printing some story about Elton John and rent boys in the 80s that turend out to be lies, he sued them and gave the money to charity. Just my opinion......

mikh

MIA
what a cnut,

"Mr Coleman made his claim in an article that complained about gay men in public life often being 'outed' by others against their will. "

Using an interview to complain about gays being outed against their wishes to 'out' someone who cannot answer back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Monterey Herald: RN Officer Comes To The Aid Of Stranded Media Mogul Ted Turner Current Affairs 0
J Ted Williams Diamond Lil's 0
soleil New book by Ted Macey, HMS Ganges PTI: "Jack the Lad RN" The Quarterdeck 0
werqpr Ted Kennedy Current Affairs 11
D ted Kennedy to get knighthood Current Affairs 80
S Ted Briggs Current Affairs 3
I The Passing of WO2 Ted Kelland RM The Corps 5
MoD_RSS HM Treasury has appointed James Heath as the new CEO of the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC). MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Michelle Heath joins NDA Board as a Non-Executive Director MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First look at HS2’s Washwood Heath depot site MoD News 0
slim Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances Please sign the petition Current Affairs 486
Knotty Help with having stopped smoking Nearest & Dearest 6
trelawney126 Trident Class stopped my Car Submariners 3
Rumrat What stopped ya? Diamond Lil's 30
C Has the RN stopped recruiting? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
The_Jimmy Suicide attack on Aussie Army base stopped by Police Current Affairs 1
P Rendition flight stopped in Diego Garcia to fuel Current Affairs 68
A What would happen if the oil stopped flowing? Current Affairs 30
slim CRASH VICTIM 'WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE STOPPED' Diamond Lil's 24