Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears in my eyes

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nice intellectual words my love, quite saucy indeed. Drinking on an empty stomach have we, well here are my choice of words, You're the one dreaming of us baby, now lets make dreams come true, i shall pour any liquor of your choice down your nickers and lick up the excess drizzle, why you speak soft whispers in that foreign language you learnt at uni.

You'll have a job doing that. She's a bit busy in my cellar at the mo.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nice intellectual words my love, quite saucy indeed. Drinking on an empty stomach have we, well here are my choice of words, You're the one dreaming of us baby, now lets make dreams come true, i shall pour any liquor of your choice down your nickers and lick up the excess drizzle, why you speak soft whispers in that foreign language you learnt at uni.

Even if its German ;-) muahahaha

It's spelt "knickers" sweetheart... I'm dreaming of a man who can spell. ;-)

You were doing very well up until "drizzle" by the way, not the most romantic image I can think of to be honest. Sounds more like a wet weekend in Margate than a hot date with a bottle of champagne!

I'd like to think I have a way with my mouth, being a linguist and all that... ooer!

;-)

howfen_lad

War Hero
It's spelt "knickers" sweetheart... I'm dreaming of a man who can spell. ;-)

You were doing very well up until "drizzle" by the way, not the most romantic image I can think of to be honest. Sounds more like a wet weekend in Margate than a hot date with a bottle of champagne!

I'd like to think I have a way with my mouth, being a linguist and all that... ooer!

;-)

OK knickers, knackers all the same, anyway they will be coming off, obstacles that's all they are!

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
OK knickers, knackers all the same, anyway they will be coming off, obstacles that's all they are!

Will they now? ;-) I haven't agreed to any of that kind of hanky-panky, so you must mean Blackers or Biggles... :toothy3:

I know Blackers has some red lacy ones stashed away somewhere. They match his babydoll. So fetching ;-)

howfen_lad

War Hero
Will they now? ;-) I haven't agreed to any of that kind of hanky-panky, so you must mean Blackers or Biggles... :toothy3:

I know Blackers has some red lacy ones stashed away somewhere. They match his babydoll. So fetching ;-)

Well actually i meant my own, my little blue thong i am wearing, its right up my ars, defo coming off soon!

howfen_lad

War Hero
I prefer Scarlett Johansson. If I were forced to choose, you understand.

Howfen - thongs are notoriously bad for giving people wedgies. Try french knickers next time, much more comfortable...

Aye ill give you that one, she is a saucy minx, so you prefer french knickers? ok il remember that ;-)

EDIT: just looked at the link, there not my idea of french knick knacks!!!

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Aye ill give you that one, she is a saucy minx, so you prefer french knickers? ok il remember that ;-)

EDIT: just looked at the link, there not my idea of french knick knacks!!!

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2: Aye but they're the proper traditional french knickers! I suppose you were thinking more along the lines of these...

Very Moulin Rouge!

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
An absolutely bloody awful bow, Maggers.

Shame upon you - Dontcha know that they should be tied like this one:

....and get that minge fringe cut to the regulation length!!

Tch Tch , standards........

Bob, darling, that is the naughtiest I have ever seen you be! :eek: I am shocked and appalled. Can you tell?

And what fringe?! I shall not repeat that other word. *severe look* That is the fringe off my french silk scarf I'll have you know. It lives wrapped around my bedpost for the most part. It's occasionally used...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WreckerL It brings tears to your eyes. Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Express: "French ... With Lots Of Tears" The Fleet Air Arm 11
soleil Star (Sheffield): "Brave Medic’s Tears On Winning National Honour" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
O 'Zoom in when you see the tears', by Fred Hamilton. The Book Club 0
Gombear Blears for Tears Diamond Lil's 11
slim MOTHER SPEAKS OF HER TEARS OVER HAMPER COMPANY Current Affairs 41
MoD_RSS Joint Call of the Finance Ministers of the “Five Eyes” Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement - Five Eyes nations defence ministers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Five Eyes Defence Ministers’ Meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Call of Finance Ministers of the Five Eyes Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary chairs virtual ‘Five Eyes’ security summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl in Unique Five-Eyes Space Situational Awareness Experiment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary hosts ‘Five Eyes’ security summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Streets ahead: British AI eyes scan future frontline in multinational urban experiment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Joint Communique on International Ministerial (5-Eyes) Conference on Veterans'... MoD News 0
M Do I get my eyes tested for CP at Raleigh?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Chaz That'll make your eyes water! Diamond Lil's 9
Fighting G Gunz Eyes in the boat! Diamond Lil's 2
soleil Navy News: "HMS Ambush Is A Sight For Soar Eyes" Submariners 4
S Damn his eyes. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50
Ninja_Stoker Helicopter pilot shot between the eyes Current Affairs 24
SONAR-BENDER Ouch! My eyes are watering! Diamond Lil's 7
soleil Herald: "Pompey eyes up a permanent berth for OUR warship" The Fleet 6
lukep Brass Eyes ''Gay Navy'' Diamond Lil's 6
scouse Black Cat call sign 671 eyes the Liver Birds Monday The Fleet Air Arm 3
sgtpepperband Lingerie is bad for your eyes..!! Diamond Lil's 11
Spartan Weak Eyes The Corps 30
charl_louize speccy four eyes Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9