Tax Dodgers named by HMRC

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Waspie, Feb 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I take it that this is for England & Wales only? I dont see a very notorious Coach operator who is know to like cash payments from the South Ayrshire Area on the Shame Sheet.

2. We`ve already got a list of nigh on 640 tax dodgers, some of which ask the taxpayer to fund their tax avoidance schemes, and we don`t do anything about it. Yet again its do as i say, not as i do, from the Govt and its institutions.

3. Are Rangers aka Sevco on that list?

4. Did I read it right the list that is published is of those that have been dealt with, Ok it lets the general public know they are possibly dodgy or have been but why not publish a list of those that are dodging tax, Like I said I may have miss read it attention span not what it used to be.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Most of the big fish are far too tax savvy to get caught in this little net.I expect plenty of little fish to be hauled in while the rest carry on regardless because they're doing nothing illegal.

6. The list is historical, 2010 I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just checked the list..thank god my missus is not on it!!

8. Half way down the article there is a link to get an up-to-date list as of Feb 21 2013 but the link required the download of an add-on so I didn't risk it.

I wonder if they included Starbucks and other global players?