Tattoos on Women

Have got a small grey dot on my forearm from when I accidently stabbed myself on one of those large comedy pencils you could buy, it was sticking out of my pocket on a school trip to Alton Towers (1984). Pulled a piece of lead out a inch long :(

Have got a small grey dot on my forearm from when I accidently stabbed myself on one of those large comedy pencils you could buy, it was sticking out of my pocket on a school trip to Alton Towers (1984). Pulled a piece of lead out a inch long :(
Ditto - greeny, greyish blob on my knee from when I knelt on a pencil many many years ago.

Was seeing the knee doctor years ago and he asked why I had a 'Pompey Dot' on my knee!

Have got a small grey dot on my forearm from when I accidently stabbed myself on one of those large comedy pencils you could buy, it was sticking out of my pocket on a school trip to Alton Towers (1984). Pulled a piece of lead out 2 inches long :(
school trip 84, I'd been in the mob 10 years then?

In my family its just me and the dog who are ink free.
Wife, both sons and their partners all have them.
It never attracted me.

At least I think the dog is on my side - he does look sheepish some times but I blame that on the sudden smell of rotting cabbage issuing from his backside.