Tattoos on Women

taffscrivs

War Hero
A young lady went to a tattoo artist and said 'I'd like you to tattoo a butterfly on each cheek of my bum, to surprise my husband on our wedding night.'
Tattoo artist replies 'I can't do butterflies, but I can do bees'.
Girl agrees and has them done.
On her wedding night she lifts her nightie and bends right over, saying to her new husband,'What do you think of this?'
He replies, Very nice, who the hell is BOB?'

skyvet

GCM
I have to agree with the majority of replies, inasmuch as I don't find tattoos on women particularly attractive. I feel a bit of a hypocrite however, as I have a few myself, including the matching pair of swallows on my hands that seemed a great idea back in 1964 :( !
My other tatts don't show when I wear long sleeves, but as I've got older, I've regretted the swallows more and more, although Mrs Skyvet says she likes them. They were also an embarrassment in my last job, which was a uniformed profession, and I always had to wear lightweight gloves to conceal them when at work.
The choice of having tattoos is always down to the individual concerned, but speaking as an "old and bold" my advice to anyone contemplating having one would be "don't" !
That is all ............

A young lady went to a tattoo artist and said 'I'd like you to tattoo a butterfly on each cheek of my bum, to surprise my husband on our wedding night.'
Tattoo artist replies 'I can't do butterflies, but I can do bees'.
Girl agrees and has them done.
On her wedding night she lifts her nightie and bends right over, saying to her new husband,'What do you think of this?'
He replies, Very nice, who the hell is BOB?'

o_O

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I just wonder what all the trendy young things covering themselves in ink will think in a few years when all they have are numerous green blobs on their bodies. I have noticed that the ink used now seems to be much lighter/finer than in days of old, so probably will not last as long, hence my observation about green blobs.

I do not like tats on a female - 'tramp stamps'. All following the herd to be individual........

D

Deleted 65350

....For the cocoa-coloured miliners?

It wasn't too long ago he could have written Brown Hatter and have done with it without approprium ( Hope that's spelled correcctly) It's opprobrium--sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted 12531

As a member of the crap tats club I also agree with most of the comments, like skyvet also have the matching swallows which I do not bother to hide but the rest I do if possible. The usual advice to youngsters don’t have them but then again did we listen, unfortunately no.