Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos on Women

Stirlin

War Hero
It's quite astonishing isn't it?
Sock puppetry at it's worst.

I really don't understand what he gets out of it :confused:
Neither do I , maybe he is trying to call Seadogs bluff , changed my mind about the sectional....cutlass would be better.

Sumo

War Hero
24 years in the mob and never had one - used to think to myself 'he will look a proper tit when he is after a job/60+ - especially those with a dotted line around the throat and 'cut here' bloody great wings on the thumb webbing etc

Now more women are getting them - it looks even worse - I have yet to see how a tattoo enhances a womens' looks - what do you think

Curtesy of BNM Women, an appreciation

View attachment 31159
she has tats, wow I never noticed, I'll have to be more observant

Bunts59

Badgeman
There is a 19 year old a couple of doors down from me that has not long had a delicate butterfly done on her back between her shoulder blades. Could not help thinking that by the time she is her mother's age/size it will look more like the angel of the north!!!

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'll be the voice in the wilderness, just for a change. As long as they are done well, then I think women look even better with ink. The tattoos I had when I was 18 I've either had refreshed or covered over with new ink. I'm booked in for more ink at the end of October. I like the way they look and I like the feeling of being tattooed.
PS. I couldn't give a toss whether you like it or not. It's my body and I shall do what I want with it. I have piercings too, just to set all you PSOFs' pacemakers off.

My eldest daughters school friend (15) is already talking about how she is going to be covered in them once she's 18 and is working at a Tattoo shop on Saturday's and a few nights after school. The worst thing is her chav mum is encouraging it.

Not for me, I went to the Arches in Pompey with my mate who has already had a few done and saw the pain in his face....never bothered.

huwshpis

War Hero
My father spent 40 years at sea and never did. I did 20 in the RNR and never did, either. Each to his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F WOMEN and TATTOOS - Love or hate women with tattoos? The Quarterdeck 22
soleil ITV News: "Armed Forces Tattoos Photography Exhibition Opens In London" History 25
O Tattoos during application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
F Tattoos again Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
F Tattoos. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
M Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
K Officers & Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 87
joeG Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
C tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
M Tattoos RFA 5
S Scorpion Tattoos? Nearest & Dearest 13
Good CO Get your tattoos removed on TV - Channel 4 The Quarterdeck 0
L Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
B Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
F Tattoos while waiting? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
janner Tattoos? Miscellaneous 1
C Tattoos? RFA 6
fishface Tattoos and advancement Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
J Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
S Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
L Tattoos International 12
D TATTOOS The Corps 28
marmalizer Navy Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 44
P Tattoos Health & Fitness 17
M Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
rikbones Tattoos? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
R Hey everyone, advise on tattoos please... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
Gazza82 Tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 53
B tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
Tas-ape Extreme Tattoos (WARNING) Diamond Lil's 31
H tattoos Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 45
H tattoos The Quarterdeck 61
MoD_RSS UNSCR 1325 on women, peace and security: UK statement MoD News 0
C Is it time to re-ban women from serving on submarines? Submariners 18
MoD_RSS Minister for Women and Equalities selects new EHRC Chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FGM campaigner Nimco Ali appointed as Tackling Violence Against Women and Girls adviser MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN: Thirty Years Ago This Week - Women Deployed To Sea For The First Time The Fleet 16
MoD_RSS Call for emerging women leaders from Pakistan to apply for UK’s Chevening scholarship scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Women make up more than a third of all board members across the FTSE 350 for the first time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC officers proud to take part in webinar on women in armed policing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl Scientist shortlisted for Women in Defence Awards 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Winners of the European Tech Women Awards announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liam Fox pledges half his team will be women if he is the WTO DG MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Improvements to care for pregnant women and mothers in prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DIT joins Women in Aviation and Aerospace Charter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ambassador Julian Braithwaite’s statement on Women’s Economic Empowerment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: Interactive Dialogue with Special Rapporteur on Violence Against Women MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: Statement for Interactive Dialogue with UN Working Group on Discrimination Against Women MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Engineering a bright future for women MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKAEA engineer in 2020 Top 50 Women in Engineering awards MoD News 0