Taser a fcukwit

With modern technology I can now speak to my oppos on Skype wouldn't it be nice not only to have the motion eye on your laptop but a built in fcuk off 1500 volt taser you could zap tossers like Arfur, Purpletwiglett etc - that would keep the wannabe but neverwillbe matelots off the site

stan_the_man said:
With modern technology I can now speak to my oppos on Skype wouldn't it be nice not only to have the motion eye on your laptop but a built in fcuk off 1500 volt taser you could zap tossers like Arfur, Purpletwiglett etc - that would keep the wannabe but neverwillbe matelots off the site
Fuck off your nasty, you'd zap me as well you bastard. 8O :D

Rumrat said:
stan_the_man said:
Fuck off your nasty, you'd zap me as well you bastard. 8O :D
....No Submariner would be safe from Stan the Zapper Snapper, either 8O

At least he's fairly harmless where he is now.

Very true but it will happen one day, just been trying to put some pictures I found onto the site but now I got a tw*t on because my beffudled over 50s brain can't get my head round the cut and paste thingy from my scans AAAARGG going to taser myself and record it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MG Maniac Current Affairs 34
josiecats The Gash Barge 5