Tarnished Badges

dustyjack

Lantern Swinger
whitemouse said:
A trick an old Sea Dad told me was to put plastic sheet under a badge, and then iron it on, trimming off any bits showing after - but this was Nos 8s, and not Nos 1s. I can't confirm it ever was truly successful as I always managed to find a Wren friend who would give a helping hand, and if I couldn't managed to do it on my own, with a few rivers of blood to mop up afterwards.

Good luck in your hunt, and enjoy the bash, a pity I can't be there to down a few in the name of the 'Dusties', but I'll raise a glass or two in my local in memory.

:smile:

ps What's the new badge like ?

The new badge is going to be the taditional S&S star with "L" in the centre (Logistics) and then the initials "SC" (Supply Chain) for Jack Dusties, "Pers" (Personnel) for the Writers and "HS" (Hotel Services) for the Chefs, Caterers and Stewards underneath the star.

dustyjack said:
The new badge is going to be the taditional S&S star with "L" in the centre (Logistics) and then the initials "SC" (Supply Chain) for Jack Dusties, "Pers" (Personnel) for the Writers and "HS" (Hotel Services) for the Chefs, Caterers and Stewards underneath the star.

Cheers matey, but I eventually found it in 'The Fleet' forum.
:smile:

I can't see being called LS (LOGS)(SC) is any improvement on LSA ?

:grin:

Latest Threads