Tarmac Drive anyone ?

I'll never forgive you for that, after all the trouble I took to get to you.
Sorry about that rummers, I should have realised that there are not that many black pikey cnut`s in this neck of the woods:eye:

p.s. Can I have my dog back please and the roll of copper wire from my shed ?

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
Whoooooaaa.....all us Tarmacers ain't the same. I provide a top class service at special discounted rates and can also collect any scrap metal and offer top class landscaping service and I'm willing to leave the dog back in the caravan...cash jobs only...payment up front.

Whoooooaaa.....all us Tarmacers ain't the same. I provide a top class service at special discounted rates and can also collect any scrap metal and offer top class landscaping service and I'm willing to leave the dog back in the caravan...cash jobs only...payment up front.
Now is this a tarmac operative biting or a spam advert for a Pikey C**T

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
This is a 'road construction engineer' speaking up for my oppressed fellow boys of the black stuff and making a stand against society's biased views on our profession....but seriously all jobs considered, none to big or small. Free quotations with 100% obligation to buy.
Also I find the term pikey c**t derogatory please use the P.C term, pikey bastard.

could you nip round and have a look at my drive I asked the mackers who did to put in some white marble chippings to add a bit of class, when they had gone I had a closer look and found they had used mint imperials.

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
Yeh that's a classic old trick..broken polo mints is another one...best bet is to get block paving anyway bud...also do ya a good price on that :p

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
On the subject of pikeys, if lucky heather is so lucky, how come the people that sell it look like they have no fucking luck?

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
Fair point, if they were that lucky, then surely they would have plenty of cashish, enough as to not have to sell? Maybe it's a hobby for them?