Tarmac Drive anyone ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Andy_Cap, Sep 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

It's rather good news if we have succeeded in exporting our tarmacing experts!
  2. Yes indeed. Had some around our place last week, They were very suprised when my answer was " Fuck off you pikey cnut
    before i let the dog loose " :angry1:
  3. I'll never forgive you for that, after all the trouble I took to get to you.
  4. Sorry about that rummers, I should have realised that there are not that many black pikey cnut`s in this neck of the woods:eye:

p.s. Can I have my dog back please and the roll of copper wire from my shed ?
  5. How's the " we were working in the area and have some mac spare" blag going to work then, unless they were resurfacing the channel.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well my uncle Frank was always "in the area" from 1941-1945. He just never landed.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Whoooooaaa.....all us Tarmacers ain't the same. I provide a top class service at special discounted rates and can also collect any scrap metal and offer top class landscaping service and I'm willing to leave the dog back in the caravan...cash jobs only...payment up front.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Now is this a tarmac operative biting or a spam advert for a Pikey C**T
  9. This is a 'road construction engineer' speaking up for my oppressed fellow boys of the black stuff and making a stand against society's biased views on our profession....but seriously all jobs considered, none to big or small. Free quotations with 100% obligation to buy.
    Also I find the term pikey c**t derogatory please use the P.C term, pikey bastard.
  10. could you nip round and have a look at my drive I asked the mackers who did to put in some white marble chippings to add a bit of class, when they had gone I had a closer look and found they had used mint imperials.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yeh that's a classic old trick..broken polo mints is another one...best bet is to get block paving anyway bud...also do ya a good price on that :p
  12. I thought PC stood for Pikey Cnut?
  13. Ha...yeh that's what I meant .." please use the *pikey Cnut* term, pikey bastard"
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

On the subject of pikeys, if lucky heather is so lucky, how come the people that sell it look like they have no fucking luck?
  15. Fair point, if they were that lucky, then surely they would have plenty of cashish, enough as to not have to sell? Maybe it's a hobby for them?

16. And not many teeth either