Tall ships 2011

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by scouse, Jun 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right at the bottom of my street! I'm there in about a minute!

2. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Will be doing in part of it on board the STS Lord Nelson =-) Well worth doing, if anyone has spare time!

And a shameless plug for charity - click the link in my signature! The Jubilee Sailing Trust are taking quite a lot of wounded service personnel onboard at the moment through RNRMC, Combat Stress and H4H, so if you know anyone who you think would benefit from a bit of TLC mixed with excitement, give them the website address: Tall Ships Sailing adventures for all from the Jubilee Sailing Trust

3. Do i get off at Central or West , Greenock ??? and a good pub or two , to name.

4. Neither mate, Bogston train station is your best bet. The majority of pubs are in the town centre, all good believe it or not, The Square or Waterline are both really good. The nearest half decent pub is the Point, which does good scran as well! This is right next to the west side of the tall ships site.

5. Cheers for that, is it O/K to go to Fort Matilda Station on Tuesday for the parade of sail?????

6. Aye mate, thats what I'll be doing!

7. pubs???????

8. Colin_Justin_suits.jpg

Scouse, are you telling me that you are climbing on board a tall ship with these 2 'homs' on board?

9. Riggers,

To visit the fair Magda, we ALL would.

10. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

What a delightfully charming man you are, Bob =-)

Have a few of these: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

;-)

11. BOOTWU

fair one, obviously i am missing something

no doubt you can show the pair of them where the golden rivet is!!!

12. And 1st half a recruiting film for the Crabs should be more of the Tall Ships and less of the Red Barrows