Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by seafarer1939, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woke up this morning feeling pretty crappy until I opened the paper and saw the Booties had sent 150 to the place they long to be.
    Well done!when you want a job done, training,committment,leadership and courage seems to be in abundance with the Royal Marines.
    You have my utmost respect and admiration,now do it again.Cheers.
  2. Up the Booties !
  3. Done a bit of surfing but didn't find any similar info. What is your source?
  4. The current bun, middle pages.......and a big welldone to the RM!
  5. Thanks - just this moment found it in the Telegraph too.
  6. Yes a big BRAVO ZULU to all concerned well done lads
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

8. Yup Royal is a quality soldier.
  9. BZ Royals.
  10. Good drills Royal.
    130x72 virgins for the Martyrs. Taliban Logs may have a few probs filling that order. :lol:
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You think that's hard! Imagine the Logs at Stonehouse trying to find just one Virgin in Guzz... 8O :twisted:
  12. Was this great news broadcast on any of the TV news stations?
  13. Never saw or heard anything about it on radio or telly :evil:
  14. Wonder does al Jazera show these items ?

" This AM our glorious martyrs had seven kinds of shit kicked out of them by the infidel Royal,please sign up yer daughters as we are running out of farking virgins "
  15. Obviously no gain to be made by the politicians. :evil:
  16. It could be that the PC tossers don't want to shock the gentle public with the news that our lads have killed 130 ish of those drug crazed fanatics even though the vast majority would be delighted to hear it.
  17. Brilliant result....There will be a lot of Taliban nappies to wash tonight....
  18. Yup, my thoughts too. Am inclined to think that now we have Taliban fighters with accents from around the UK we are in a sort of civil war but being hosted in another country.