Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Taking the piss

Shakey

War Hero
From Sky News

A thief who stole a urinal from a pub toilet is being hunted by police.

The man went into the Royal Oak pub in Southampton, ordered half a pint of lager then spent 40 minutes expertly taking the white toilet bowl off the wall.

He then stuffed it in a rucksack and left the pub.

But he was caught on CCTV which landlord Alan Dreja and his wife Suzie have handed over to police.

Mrs Dreja said: "We could not believe it at the time, we were stunned as he did it at about four in the afternoon.

"He had wandered in ordered half a pint of Fosters, took a few sips and went into the toilet a few times.

CCTV of the suspect "He did a very professional job. He turned off the stop cock and capped off the pipe.

"It was such a good job our staff had thought we had taken it off for repair and it wasn't until the evening we noticed.

"After we realised, we looked at the CCTV and saw him go in with a flat rucksack and come out with it bulging.

"He actually wiped his fingerprints off the door as he left. It's unbelievable."

A Hampshire Police spokeswoman said: "It is a very unusual theft and we would like to speak to the man captured on the CCTV."

The spokesman said the thief may have used the urinal for a plumbing job elsewhere.

"It was clearly a very professional job," he added.

A while ago in a Northern Ireland hotel I was walking down the corridor to the heads. A guy with a long coat was walking past me. After he got about 5 yards past me there was a loud clatter followed by the sounds of him running away. I turned around and a wooden toilet seat was lying on the floor.

Who would nick a toilet seat from a public toilet?

Could this be the same person?

As an ex-plumber I have to ask 'what is the great satisfaction in trashing toilets?'

Where is that mind at??

Unless, of course, his Dad is a plumber looking for work.

Shakey said:
sailor_jerry said:
how weird! Significence is???

I wanted to have the word 'PISS' in a thread title.

Tourette's can be a blessing sometimes.

I ve been chastised for not quoting a url for news items.

But..... wanting to have the word 'PISS' in a thread title is such a great ambition, it makes it all worthwhile. I congratulate you. Now... lets work on the word SHIT.

Canaldrifter said:
Shakey said:
sailor_jerry said:

But..... wanting to have the word 'PISS' in a thread title is such a great ambition, it makes it all worthwhile. I congratulate you. Now... lets work on the word SHIT.

I am going for

"Rogues, vagabonds and nare-do-wells"

Nutty

Nutty said:
Canaldrifter said:
Shakey said:
sailor_jerry said:

I am going for

"Rogues, vagabonds and nare-do-wells"

Nutty

I'll join you in the chorarses....

Everything now is mobile so whats wrong with a mobile urinal, you know whats it like go for a pi$$ up and on the way home on the bus busting, no more, mobile urinal.

well im not the only mad person on the planet!
when alongside in gib a few years back we had one of those stupid runs ashore where you are tasked with finding the weirdest "gizzit" and "aquiring" it- well me and my mates decided we wanted the loo seat from the ladies in the "donkeys flip flop"!!
woke up in the morning and there it was in the mess square??!! still we cleaned it up, bleached it and it made a lovely unusual clock surround!!!!!!!

Latest Threads