Taking my clippers to CTCRM

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Nails, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hear there is a barber on camp who charges about 5 quid for a nod cut. I'm gonna be taking my clippers with me and aim to charge the lads in the troop £3.50 for a cut. I'm good at cutting hair cos I do all my mates' hair at home.

Is it an offence to do this though? Because if it is and it's something that will get me in trouble I'll be sure to do it when no corporals are around.

I'm just thinking cos if atleast 40 lads have their cuts off me for 3.50 every other week it works out as 70 quid a week to add on top of my wages.
  2. Welcome back Nails

Another fine cracking thread!! :thumright:
  3. Welcome back. We've missed you. It is an offence to cut someone else's hair in the navy. It is classed as assualt.

Come on you can do better than that.
  4. :thumright:
  5. Your too easily pleased boyo.

Cor look at the arse on that sheep!! :thumright:
  6. Great idea Nails and why don't you take some nail varnish as well and then you can give them all a full manicure also.

Royal does not like having his nails all chipped prior to going out for a session in the gym as that would be considered bad drills. Plus, all the other boys would poke fun at him for not looking the part lifting those big weights. :w00t:
  7. That is true.

Aye shag the sheep people eat the sheep everyones a winner!! :w00t:
  8. :thumright:
    Your just jealous sweetheart :thumright: :w00t:
  9. Good idea!

Oh, don't forget to take loads of Nenuco with you for that "freshly barbered" smell ;)
  10. Tis only fun daggs, tis only fun. :)

Anyway, I am able to lift massive weight - my wallet. ;-)
  11. I thought Amyl Nitrate was more his thing but i guess he wont get to use it at lympstonia. Perhaps Brigham and you sailyor types might be able to help him out :thumright: :dwarf:
  12. When i'm in the corps i want to be known as the guy who can get u anything you need.
  13. You mean a jack dusty then lol
  14. a fluffer of matlots is all your fit for!!

:thumright: :dwarf:
  15. No, that's right mate, after a couple of weeks he'll be slack enough not to need it.
    Once he gets his dress and high heels issued that is ;)
  16. Illegal? Maybe. Moonlighting on base, if the camp hairdresser (pun intended) finds out he will whinge to the Joss or whoever will listen. A nice sub to the welfare comittee will cure that. Used to know a bloke, Kenny AKA Vidal, made more money from clipping than the pusser. Just dont buy a white XR3i ragtop and you'll be fine.........

I s'pose you'll be taking your manicure kit and massage oil then, happy endings extra??
  17. Fnarr fnarr

Lympstone can't be as strict as it was then. I guess its a night out in Exeter in dress instead of smart trousers, shoes etc. Then a few pints, a dutchy burger from the bird with nice norks and then round to the matlots accomodation for a bunk up armed with said Amyl Nitrate. I guess he's sorted then!! :thumright: :dwarf:
  18. :thumright: :thumright:
  19. As Lammers said, he will only need the Amyl Nitrate the FIRST time as after we have finished with him, he'll be slack enough to take an elephant. :)
  20. Im not saying he's slack or owt, but Barrymore is still calling him wanting his Rolex back.....