Taking a break...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by pinkprincess, Feb 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I now have a glorious walk through the Dockyard every day. It is beautiful and I arrive at work smiling every morning, even when it's raining. My staff think I am ever so slightly insane (and probably aren't too far off the mark) but I love it.

My journey time has increased significantly but I have chosen to walk ten miles a day and not use the gym so I am actually cutting the working day by half an hour :)

I promised myself that I wouldn't work from home now that I have a longer day but this weekend and next I have to or things won't get done for when they need to be. The CO told me to be careful that I don't burn myself out. I'm pacing myself: puppy and I walked into town for a few groceries earlier (she's poorly today :( ) and I'm heading off for a nice relaxing bath now. It'll be worth it when everything comes together.

I'm taking a couple of days off in a fortnight for a belated birthday weekend back oop North, then a whole week in March (see below) and another in April when a friend visits at Easter - she's only down for a few days but as it's a Bank Holiday, I might as well take a week and get some R & R.

My Valentine had roses delivered to the office for me yesterday, roll on March when he can come home for his Valentine's treat... :D

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.
  2. Maybe it's a generation thing, but are you very insecure?
  3. If she is Guzzler, I've got some handcuffs and maskers to secure her with :wink:
  4. Oh aye, I can relate to that, though obviously that pretty little trident makes you think of Neptune and is thus close to your heart :lol: .

It's just the 'my staff, and 'CO told me' strikes me as very 'look at me' - the comments of someone reaching out for admiration.

A picture of her tits would do a sight more in my opinion.
  5. Excellent, the dullest thread in history has finally been started.
  6. Got potential if my latest comment is complied with though.

Unless she's got gash tits.

Or doesn't show them.

So you're probably right.
  7. I recall her showing a phot of her legs ages ago, they looked like two uncooked pussers sausages so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
  8. I prefered the florists and newbies.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Bring back the submarine woolly pully thread. :wink:
  10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Wake up boys, its a Dockyard matey
  11. I just wanted a bit of a break from working, as that's all I've been doing of late, nothing of interest to talk about so I prattled about work. I knew it would bore everyone else which is why it went in my blog rather than in a forum - it's too dull even for the gash barge :lol:

Guzzler, if I was insecure, I wouldn't have the balls to post drivel like this on here :wink:
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Clearly not much home improvement work coming in at the moment, Brian... :wink:

And for God's sake, mate, stop PMing me those pics of you from that Plumbers' Convention in Leeds last year - I'm flattered but I'm really not interested... :shock: :lol:

13. SPB - that is NASTY!

AESOs Book 2 completed but I have lost the will to live.

My life is currently as exciting as a wet digestive biscuit. Any suggestions (not including sex)?
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Wet Biscuit"? Hmm, I think I played that game once - Dabber's Mess on the Scylla, 1989, I believe... :shock:
  15. You old bast*rd, I was still at school then!
  16. A prefect no doubt.