Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking a break...

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
I now have a glorious walk through the Dockyard every day. It is beautiful and I arrive at work smiling every morning, even when it's raining. My staff think I am ever so slightly insane (and probably aren't too far off the mark) but I love it.

My journey time has increased significantly but I have chosen to walk ten miles a day and not use the gym so I am actually cutting the working day by half an hour :)

I promised myself that I wouldn't work from home now that I have a longer day but this weekend and next I have to or things won't get done for when they need to be. The CO told me to be careful that I don't burn myself out. I'm pacing myself: puppy and I walked into town for a few groceries earlier (she's poorly today :( ) and I'm heading off for a nice relaxing bath now. It'll be worth it when everything comes together.

I'm taking a couple of days off in a fortnight for a belated birthday weekend back oop North, then a whole week in March (see below) and another in April when a friend visits at Easter - she's only down for a few days but as it's a Bank Holiday, I might as well take a week and get some R & R.

My Valentine had roses delivered to the office for me yesterday, roll on March when he can come home for his Valentine's treat... :D

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.

Guzzler

War Hero
Oh aye, I can relate to that, though obviously that pretty little trident makes you think of Neptune and is thus close to your heart :lol: .

It's just the 'my staff, and 'CO told me' strikes me as very 'look at me' - the comments of someone reaching out for admiration.

A picture of her tits would do a sight more in my opinion.

G

guestm

Excellent, the dullest thread in history has finally been started.

Guzzler

War Hero
Got potential if my latest comment is complied with though.

Unless she's got gash tits.

Or doesn't show them.

So you're probably right.

G

guestm

Guzzler said:
Got potential if my latest comment is complied with though.

Unless she's got gash tits.

Or doesn't show them.

So you're probably right.

I recall her showing a phot of her legs ages ago, they looked like two uncooked pussers sausages so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
I just wanted a bit of a break from working, as that's all I've been doing of late, nothing of interest to talk about so I prattled about work. I knew it would bore everyone else which is why it went in my blog rather than in a forum - it's too dull even for the gash barge :lol:

Guzzler, if I was insecure, I wouldn't have the balls to post drivel like this on here :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Clearly not much home improvement work coming in at the moment, Brian... :wink:

And for God's sake, mate, stop PMing me those pics of you from that Plumbers' Convention in Leeds last year - I'm flattered but I'm really not interested... :shock: :lol:

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
SPB - that is NASTY!

AESOs Book 2 completed but I have lost the will to live.

My life is currently as exciting as a wet digestive biscuit. Any suggestions (not including sex)?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Taking a break from counting his money Miscellaneous 0
F Taking the King's Shilling The Book Club 0
MoD_RSS Taking agri-tech skills to Africa: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Devon residents urged to check who is taking their green waste MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taking action on climate risk: Improving governance and reporting by occupational pension schemes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The steps Cefas are taking during the Coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taking multiple medicines? Support the Yellow Card scheme by reporting suspected side effects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK is taking forward future trade and investment relationship with Japan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taking steps to ensure the UN remains sustainable and effective MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity can and should lead the way in taking people’s expectations seriously MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation to update Ofqual’s 'Taking Regulatory Action' policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Student drivers urged to lighten up before taking to the road as Freshers’ season starts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Census rehearsal taking place this autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Taking the MRO option - Tied rent considerations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Taking on the best: Ministry of Defence Police show sporting prowess MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Builder banned for taking clients’ money despite company’s insolvency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Second round of £5 million Taking Teaching Further programme opens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Charity taking steps to regularise its governance following Charity Commission inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Welfare reform success with 54,000 benefit cap households taking on more work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Sky's the limit for defence personnel taking part in Edinburgh Tattoo MoD News 0
L Taking my bike with me Travel & The Great Outdoors 15
MoD_RSS News story: Defence minister meets teenagers taking part in pilot Army supercamp MoD News 0
L Taking holidays Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
N Time between applying and taking the fitness test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S Taking Suppliments? Health & Fitness 10
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary visits UK personnel taking the fight to Daesh MoD News 0
A Royal Tournament 1950s,information about a relative taking part ? History 5
soleil Pompey News: "New Captain Speaks Of Pride After Taking The Helm Of HMS Warrior" Bases / Shore Est 0
C giving notice after taking extended career The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
Ships_Cat Taking store names literally.... Diamond Lil's 10
soleil ThisIsMoney.Co.Uk: "Skills At BAE Systems In Barrow Taking Submarines To A New Level" Submariners 1
SONAR-BENDER MG been taking piccies? The Gash Barge 4
MG Maniac Question! Are the Ruskies taking over from the Krauts??? Diamond Lil's 2
REDMIST Taking the F***ing PISS................! Diamond Lil's 24
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary sees Olympic security plans taking shape Current Affairs 0
slim Foreign Nationals taking British jobs Diamond Lil's 3
lewismansell Re-taking FAT's The Fleet Air Arm 0
2 Taking a Stand Current Affairs 1
Z Taking antihistamines if you can't sleep... Health & Fitness 12
The_Jimmy Taking a women to bed Diamond Lil's 2
Z Taking stuff to phase 2 training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
D They are taking the P*ss! Current Affairs 19
superpom Taking Chance (home) Current Affairs 4
YouAreHavingALaugh Queens Guard retaliates to [email protected]@ taking student Current Affairs 53
Nails Taking my clippers to CTCRM The Corps 57
broadside Really taking the pi55! Current Affairs 9
D Newbie advice please- taking personal kit to basic? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
C Taking Holidays Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 33
D my experience of taking a language course abroad Travel & The Great Outdoors 0
davy_longshanks Idiot teachers taking kids up mountains The Gash Barge 0