Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Two 'Normal' People, Add Money To Just One Of Them, And Watch What Happens Next

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Take Two 'Normal' People, Add Money To Just One Of Them, And Watch What Happens Next

"Science can explain a lot of things that I've always wondered about (go, science!). In this case, it explains what I've known for a long time but been unable to quite understand: Why do some folks who have a lot more money than others seem to be less nice and more evil to everyone around them?

At 0:50, someone actually takes candy from babies. No, really. At 3:00, we start to see the science unfold before our eyes. Entire management courses could — and should — be taught with the bit starting at 4:40:"

[video=youtube;IuqGrz-Y_Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuqGrz-Y_Lc[/video]

[Source: upworthy.com]

G

guestm

Horseshit. I'll take my nice middle class friends and neighbours over the poor people in sink estates with their victim mentality, their affliction and hayabusa tshirts, their fat ugly fed-from-Iceland processed food diet bodies, shit cars with aftermarket body kits and halfords stereos, rundown houses with St George's crosses hanging from every window, overgrown gardens with old sofas or Ford Pumas rotting in them, etc. Festering scumbags with their battle cries of "No Kayden, you ****ing can't have another Capri sun you little shite. We need that money to pierce your ears and shave 'Englund' into the side of your head".

I ****ing hate poor people. There's a reason why they're looked down on.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
3 of the 6 lads in my office drive Beemers. It's a regular stick to beat them with, and having been a passenger with all of them, 2 of the 3 are truly atrocious drivers, to the point where I am nervous of being in a car with them at all.

cjg375

Lantern Swinger
Horseshit. I'll take my nice middle class friends and neighbours over the poor people in sink estates with their victim mentality, their affliction and hayabusa tshirts, their fat ugly fed-from-Iceland processed food diet bodies, shit cars with aftermarket body kits and halfords stereos, rundown houses with St George's crosses hanging from every window, overgrown gardens with old sofas or Ford Pumas rotting in them, etc. Festering scumbags with their battle cries of "No Kayden, you ****ing can't have another Capri sun you little shite. We need that money to pierce your ears and shave 'Englund' into the side of your head".

Friends?????? Pull the other one!!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Sharkey

Banned

Wot sort of car u got monty?

G

guestm

Wot sort of car u got monty?

Alfa Romeo. I have style, panache and clunge queuing up to cab wipe it with the soaking gussets of their Vickie's secrets.

Friends?????? Pull the other one!!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

If you didn't drip so much and you weren't so fat, you could have some too. Well, one maybe and he'd probably be another stoker so you could spin dits about how you both work harder than the rest of the ship. It'd be good for everyone as they could avoid you both in a oner.

Last edited by a moderator:

MG Maniac

War Hero
I'm both offended and amused at the same time about this comment.

Everyone know's it's Audi drivers who are the bad ones.

Only the bastards driving Audi R8 V12 beasties ... mind like to see a Beemer try keeping up with one of them ... having said that they can't keep up with my A3 so not a lot of contest!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Singapore International Cyber Week: Adapting to the new normal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The new normal: leadership in the climate crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS General Normal Schwarzkopf tribute MoD News 2
Morty Is this a normal procedure Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
Ja5on is this normal? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 15
Klanga Peak Flow Normal Limits Health & Fitness 9
GSSR_Vvd Is it normal to miss that feeling of being on deployment? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
sussex2 Add photos Site Issues 2
NZ_Bootneck Norman's new alias. Add the latest here. Diamond Lil's 55
N Add yourself to This MySpace RNA World Map Diamond Lil's 0
D Add your HMS Raleigh basic training join up date! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 326
C Logistics - dispell some myths or add to the mystery?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
soleil BBC R4: Wed, 23rd September 2020 - 3 PM - Money Box Live - Armed Forces Financial Help Finance & Pensions 2
soleil FB: HMS Raleigh RN Submarine School - Torpoint Marathon To Raise Money For The Submariners' Memorial Appeal Submariners 3
MoD_RSS Scottish teenagers each to get access to pot of money over the next nine years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator updates guidance on Value for Money metrics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK calls for global action to protect vital money transfers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity operating in high-risk areas ‘reckless’ with charity’s money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Sellafield bus contract will improve service and save money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Student Money Week 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator publishes value for money annex to its 2019 Global Accounts MoD News 0
soleil Refinery 29: "Money Diary - A Submariner On £43k In Her Last Week On Shore For Months" Submariners 17
MoD_RSS More than 100,00 civil money claims issued online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bankruptcy restrictions for gambler who squandered friend’s money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DAO 04/19 Update to Managing Public Money Annexes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Money sender fined record £7.8 million in money laundering crackdown MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Criminals to face fresh crackdown in fight against dirty money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New rules to better protect renters' money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Estate agents targeted in money laundering crackdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Builder banned for taking clients’ money despite company’s insolvency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New measures to tackle international money laundering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK takes top spot in fight against dirty money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government campaign to prevent properties bought with dirty money MoD News 0
vauxhall AFF Launches Money Month Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: Better value for money and fairer profits MoD News 0
Putzifly Surrey dripping with money voted to leave-Why? The Gash Barge 49
joeG How much money should i take to raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
F Finx's funny money The Gash Barge 14
soleil Telegraph: "'Britain Must Scale Back Ambitions Without More Defence Money'" Current Affairs 19
P It's one way to make money The Gash Barge 1
MoD_RSS Announcement: The Defence Secretary on delivering value for money and innovation in D MoD News 0
sgtpepperband Cameron: "We are raising money for the rich" Current Affairs 7
soleil HMS Westminster - Martin Lewis Money Show - ITV1 - Tuesday, December 11th 2012 The Fleet 1
trelawney126 Olympic money for Lands End Current Affairs 2
L A blonde, wanting to earn money.?. Miscellaneous 0
F Governments and our money The Gash Barge 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp £37k - Value for (our) Money? Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Mail: "One Pranged Sub Etc - How The Hard-Up MoD Wasted £110m Of Our Money" Current Affairs 5
trelawney126 Another Waste of Money Diamond Lil's 17
Naval_Gazer MW Branch cyclists raising money for RN & RM Charity and Project Vernon Charity 6