Take Two 'Normal' People, Add Money To Just One Of Them, And Watch What Happens Next

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by sgtpepperband, Nov 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Take Two 'Normal' People, Add Money To Just One Of Them, And Watch What Happens Next

"Science can explain a lot of things that I've always wondered about (go, science!). In this case, it explains what I've known for a long time but been unable to quite understand: Why do some folks who have a lot more money than others seem to be less nice and more evil to everyone around them?

At 0:50, someone actually takes candy from babies. No, really. At 3:00, we start to see the science unfold before our eyes. Entire management courses could — and should — be taught with the bit starting at 4:40:"

[Source: upworthy.com]

• Like Like x 1
  2. They should do tests to see if ********* buy beemers or do people who buy beemers become *********

• Like Like x 2
  3. Haha so true!

4. I'm both offended and amused at the same time about this comment.

Everyone know's it's Audi drivers who are the bad ones.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Horseshit. I'll take my nice middle class friends and neighbours over the poor people in sink estates with their victim mentality, their affliction and hayabusa tshirts, their fat ugly fed-from-Iceland processed food diet bodies, shit cars with aftermarket body kits and halfords stereos, rundown houses with St George's crosses hanging from every window, overgrown gardens with old sofas or Ford Pumas rotting in them, etc. Festering scumbags with their battle cries of "No Kayden, you ****ing can't have another Capri sun you little shite. We need that money to pierce your ears and shave 'Englund' into the side of your head".

I ****ing hate poor people. There's a reason why they're looked down on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

3 of the 6 lads in my office drive Beemers. It's a regular stick to beat them with, and having been a passenger with all of them, 2 of the 3 are truly atrocious drivers, to the point where I am nervous of being in a car with them at all.

7. Friends?????? Pull the other one!!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

8. Wot sort of car u got monty?

9. Alfa Romeo. I have style, panache and clunge queuing up to cab wipe it with the soaking gussets of their Vickie's secrets.

If you didn't drip so much and you weren't so fat, you could have some too. Well, one maybe and he'd probably be another stoker so you could spin dits about how you both work harder than the rest of the ship. It'd be good for everyone as they could avoid you both in a oner.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I hope you have RAC cover to go with all that style and panache then mate.

11. That car gives me days, DAYS of trouble free motoring. :)

12. monty.jpg

Nice pic, good to see you kicked liddle into touch

13. What's a liddle?

14. Its like a lidl but smaller

• Like Like x 1
  15. Only the bastards driving Audi R8 V12 beasties ... mind like to see a Beemer try keeping up with one of them ... having said that they can't keep up with my A3 so not a lot of contest!

16. Saw one of those 'parked' in the central barrier of the M42 a while ago sans roof and most of it's front end. I laughed. A lot.

17. One up on me Monty ... I've never even seen a real one!

18. It was the only one I've ever seen and it was in about 400 pieces.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Green eyed monster.

20. One eyed monster.

• Like Like x 1