Take a look at this blast from the past !!

I never knew what TISWAS stood for until now! :D Ooooh I feel so old! :(

I was mainly a Blue Peter fan though - John Noakes' amazing exploits, and the things he got up to with Shep... :wink: :lol:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
sgtpepperband said:
FlagWagger said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
I was mainly a Blue Peter fan though - John Noakes' amazing exploits, and the things he got up to with Shep... :wink: :lol:
sgtpepperband said:
Been there... :wink:
Shep or John Noakes? :twisted:
Well Peter Purves did say to me once: "Get down, boy"...! :wink:
I won't ask what you were doing at the time.... maybe I will.... it didn't involve Lesley Judd and sticky back plastic did it? :)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
FlagWagger said:
sgtpepperband said:
FlagWagger said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
sgtpepperband said:
Been there... :wink:
Shep or John Noakes? :twisted:
Well Peter Purves did say to me once: "Get down, boy"...! :wink:
I won't ask what you were doing at the time.... maybe I will.... it didn't involve Lesley Judd and sticky back plastic did it? :)
Well my lips are sealed, but by the time Peter and Lesley (whilst being spocked by Valerie Singleton) had finished with me, the original Tracy Island model looked like it had been hit by as tsunami... 8O

TISWAS was fantastic and I remember waking up on a Saturday morning feeling like dog poo and then Sally James would make it all go away.

The Cage.
Flan your folks.
Trevor McDoughnut.
Spit the dog, Cough the cat and Charlie the monkey.
The phantom flan flinger.
The bucket of water song.

Ahhhh - happy days.

brigham600 said:
TISWAS was fantastic and I remember waking up on a Saturday morning feeling like dog poo and then Sally James would make it all go away.

The Cage.
Flan your folks.
Trevor McDoughnut.
Spit the dog, Cough the cat and Charlie the monkey.
The phantom flan flinger.
The bucket of water song.

Ahhhh - happy days.
You forgot COMPOST CORNER !!!

That was when Lenny Henry was funny.

alanbach said:
Ten grand for after dinner speech Rory McGrath Price range from £ 10000+ for fecks sake!!!! And that toe rag Barry Norman is in the same price bracket. Do you remember him at the lympics he was fecking useless. I would sooner watch the cat have a shite than listen to that knob!!

Was at Liverpool airport waiting for the Dublin flight heard this young knob spouting he made a speech for half an hour and got three grand. I would have talked longer if I had known I was getting that much he told his fellow gobshites.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 51
toycommandos The Quarterdeck 3
brazenhussy The Quarterdeck 4