TAGGED....... a pain in the arse........

ok........... I recived a email called TAGGED....
i in my lack of spam experaince,,, ended up sending it to every one i know.............i was trying to delete the thing...........
i have recived some unhappy emails from people...that i seem to have offended.............this was not my intention........

............ PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES................

if you recive a email called TAGGED dont even open it just delete it...............
and if any one knows how to stop it please let me know.......... because i dont,......
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Try a program called mail washer. I use it all the time, just run it before you use you use you mail program to review /delete unwanted mail spam etc, also you can bounce the mail. Hop this helps.

Best bit of advice I can give is if you receive an email from sombody you don't know, never open the attachment.

Another quick tip is install a firewall product - it won't filter the spam out (unless you buy the upgrade) but it will stop your computer doing silly things like emailing your bank details to the Russian Mafia. Here's a free download from one of the better firewall manufacturers: http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp - Although there's nothing wrong with Norton or McAfee products.