T.V. Likes and Dislikes.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by taffscrivs, Nov 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking on the "Things that piss you off thread" recently it would seem that certain presenters give some members the shits. Which people or programmes on the gogglebox do you like or dislike?

2. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

That bollox X factor shite.

Bruce Forsyth really fcuks me off too so strictly is out the window.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

• Like Like x 2
  3. I like Question Time, NCIS, Dr Who and Have I Got News For You.

Dislike any Celebrity Dance/Ice/Get Me a Career shite, all talent shows apart from Britain's Got Talent auditions when the mongs are allowed out for the day, any reality programme, any soap.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Best TV, Gogglebox! Especially the old scouse bloke! :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

5. exJenny

BGT sounds like a day at the office.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

6. TV where you watch cunts watch cunts. Get ****ed!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pretty much with Wrecker here - though have to admit a lack of contempt for Corrie as I was brought up on it and my parents are/were northern monkeys. Don't actually make an effort to watch it mind you. Apart from sometimes.

Most sit-coms are utter shite these days which is a shame as I like a good chuckle - so add QI to HIGNFY.

Also, just to prove that I am now firmly in middle-age, those nature things with animals and stuff in. Oh, and Horizon even though I usually haven't got a fucking clue what they're on about.

8. I like a good laugh so anything with Nigel Farage in it will do.

9. Children in fucking need??.....get fucking real!!!...life can be shit, stop moaning and fucking deal with it. If you can't then join the mob.

10. Chris Packham, what a boring hooker he is, the poor mans whispering Dick, Christ knows where he gets his clothes from and the only other bloke I've seen with a haircut like that is Tin Tin

Julia Bradbury, she has that supersillious smirk on her mug that says, you work all week serving chips or what ever menial job you do to earn enough money to buy a TV licence, and do you know what the beeb do with that mooney, they bring it round my house for me to wipe my arse on

11. I was going to ask how children with a serious mental handicap are meant to 'deal with it and join the mob'.

Worked for you though by the look of it.

• Like Like x 7
  12. proof, if proof were needed that a little time spent in the mob works wonders for a sense of humour...or not as the case may be!

13. Sharks ... you don't want to upset him too much ... his finance owns the local Zoo here ... and she walks around with a fully grown fcuk off tiger on a lead! My mate was walking his grizzly Alsation on the beach once ... sort of dog that eats postmen/children sooner than look of you and met Charlotte walking the Tiger coming the other way .. Alsation did a runner!

Back on thread ... Ant & Dik really p*ss I off .. bad speaking northern gits! Wish someone wiould drop them in a jungle and leave them there!

14. Need I say more...

• Like Like x 1
  15. 90% of what Mrs TS. Watches thats why I spend so much time on here.

I can only watch what I want when shes fucked off to bed.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I don't have a TV. But I am enjoying the current series of "The Mentalist" and "Ripper Street".

17. exJenny

ITV Chav or ITV2 as it's known in the listings. The whole channel is dross!

18. "And the act that got the least votes, because they were total fucking rubbish is............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

19. .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

20. I like Coast, :thumright: thats why I live on one, I can even tolerate that jock bloke with the long hair 'cos he usually knows what he's talking about.

Dislikes...........too long to list. :thumbdown:

I like that Miranda Kalashnikov as well !

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013