T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Good_CO, May 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes - it's about time we had some RR-wear

100.0%
  2. No - ram your stinking t-shirts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Would anybody like me to get Rum Ration t-shirts? Using the rat logo? If you have any other ideas then fire away!

2. I think it would be an excellent idea to donate a percentage of the profits to Help for Heroes/Holidays for Heroes, but Im sure you have allready considerd that idea.

3. Is that a dig? Do you think we're not doing our bit? Or are you volunteering to take it on perhaps? :)

4. Not a dig at all, just a suggestion. I know RR's doing thier bit. As for volunteering I am getting deployed soon, so cant help. Sorry.

5. Damn. Thought I might be able to pressure you in to it! Worth a try. I don't actually expect to make a profit - you just can't given the quantities we could sell on here, but no-one would mind an extra quid on top for charity I'm sure.

6. I'd be interested, and no, I wouldn't mind the extra pound either
    JW

7. Count me in!

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'll take a XXXsuperL. I'll buy one!

9. Count me in for a polo shirt, but there again i am pissed after watching the mighty everton lose the FA Cup!!!

Just had to pay £10 to CLIC from an FA Cup bet with a work mate, but he had to pay £10 to H4H as they never beat us by 4 goals.

10. Seems like a good idea

11. I'm game

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

We know that. But that wasn't the question... 8O :D

(Me too, Boss...) :thumbleft:

13. witsend

Question is, who's the dissenter? Sherlock pepper the floors yours!

14. sgtpepperband

Negat, Seacat - not this callsign! But seeing as we're here to defend democracy (but not practise it), anyone is permitted to vote in the poll as they see fit... :wink:

15. Cheeky, fair shout, I could have phrased that better, I'll have Thingy on my back next (not literally I hope 8O )

16. sgtpepperband

Typical bloody crabmariners - all smut! :oops: :lol:

17. witsend

You can just see it in 5 years, ITN special in Africa, and some bloke walks past the camera with your t-shirt. Now thats advertising!!!!!

18. You missed out extra pay and NO CRUSHERS :D

19. witsend

You would'nt think so from the forum! :roll:

20. sgtpepperband

Hmm, maybe one day soon you'll lose one but gain the other... (remember where you heard it first!) 8O :wink: